Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 31717778798081
Results 1,201 to 1,211 of 1211
    Spectacular Member

A crossover that would be interesting, and even has some precedent in games, would be a Luigi's Mansion and Castlevania crossover. You could have King Boo and Dracula teaming up with one of them, likely Dracula, taking control of the show sometime in the middle of the game, with Luigi having to face him. He could have multiple Poltergusts from previous games, with the 3000 version (the one in the first game) being used to deal with the physical undead by burning them, freezing them, or dousing them with holy water, while the others are better for dealing with ghosts and other spirits.

Iroh and Lili Rochefort bonding over tea.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Double post. LOL.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Let's go for something a bit crazy.

Mighty Morphing Power Rangers X Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles X Sailor Moon X Godzilla X Avatar: The Legend of Korra X Street Fighter X Samurai Jack

Back in the OLD days of the internet, I ran across a site where the author made a Sailor Moon/Real Ghostbusters/TMNT crossover.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Back in the OLD days of the internet, I ran across a site where the author made a Sailor Moon/Real Ghostbusters/TMNT crossover.
    what's happened to that site? does it shutdown recently?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    what's happened to that site? does it shutdown recently?
    It's been gone a long time. I just mentioned it because I was reminded of it by Dark Soul's post.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    That sort of thing prods memories that I once read two - unfinished - Evangelion crossovers.

One was with Lovecraft (Children of an Elder God - rather disturbing in places, you've been warned), the other Ranma 1/2 (mostly starring Ryoga - Paradise Lost, as I recall - looking at it now makes me realize it's rougher than I recall, but still amusing).

Both pretty good, with some interesting takes.

Maaaan, that was back in the early 2000's.

Edit: Hah, CoaEG has been finished.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 03-13-2024 at 04:20 AM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member

Miss Kobayashi's Maid Dragon and RuriDragon.

I would love to see Ruri get confused by all the weirdo dragons as she tries asking them for tips and for Kobayashi to calm her down when they inevitably stress her out. Kobayashi and Ruri's mom hanging out would also be delightful.

Astonishing Member

Scrappy Doo and Scooby Dum exiled into Human-less Pokemon universe
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Attack on Titan and Ginga. I just want to see a flying Frisbee dog take down a Titan, and have people act like it's totally normal for a dog to fly and spin around in circles.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel