Page 38 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Rumi Usagimiya gets the sentient left arm of Lord Boros after sacrificing her own against the high-end Nomus.

Given how both of them might actually be able to get along when it comes to cracking heads, this is a team-up that would send most people to Hell.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by hareluyafan1 View Post
    That would be awesome!
    it did happens in my mega-crossover project

sorry for (perhaps) advertising it here
    Last edited by Masonicon; 02-13-2021 at 06:46 PM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

In the vein of my suggestion of Rising of Shield Vegeta from the curbstomp thread, I kinda wanna see a Rising of Shield Hero story where Naofumi is replaced by Gohan, probably from the time his neck was broken by Recoome on Namek. Especially since he probably would be young enough that he might not have learned about his society's views on slavery in his studies yet and technically *is* a demihuman, though not in the way they normally mean it.

Raphtalia is going to be very confused when he doesn't age despite being so powerful, assuming that he can even get enough XP to level up using that world's system. Also, if he gets his tail, I could see Raphtalia using her eventual illusion powers to either blot out the moon or project it in the sky to help Gohan train or use his Oozaru form. Oh, and the Filolial Queen is going to be severely taken aback by finding Gohan chasing around that poor T-Rex.

On a similar note, replace Naofumi with A Certain Magical Index's Accelerator, a kid who is aware of how to work with the seedy underbelly of society, but also would probably have a deep and abiding hatred of using RPG Level Up mechanics. You can even call it "Rising of Shield Villain," if you take him as a fully healed version from just as he got shot in the head, what with his view of himself as a villain who punishes other villains for their weak villainous aesthetics. Itsuki is going to be horrified when he realizes that Accelerator is from a Japan that ranks its Espers from 1 to 5 rather than from 5 to 1, especially since Vector Manipulation is an infinitely more powerful alternative to his own Accuracy.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 02-22-2021 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Dude, it's still too soon.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

What's this in reference too?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    The weapon is a portal gun, but I don't know the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    The weapon is a portal gun, but I don't know the character.
    Her name is Sasha Braus and she's from Attack on Titan. She really loves potatoes.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Her name is Sasha Braus and she's from Attack on Titan. She really loves potatoes.
    Potato-kun, no!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Katamari Damacy and Minecraft.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

BANNED

Kazuki Nakashima's The Little Mermaid.

Grandmother: "Do you know the story of the Goddess of Destruction? She who was once a mermaid, but who got so pissed off with a human prince when he grabbed her arse while she was saving him from certain death that she made a deal with the sea witch for legs in exchange for her voice?"

Granddaughter: "Why did she do that?"

Grandmother: "Because she thought that it would be impossible to walk into his castle and kick his arse without legs!"

Granddaughter: "But how would the prince know why he was getting his arse kicked?"

Grandmother: "She tested her new legs out by kicking the witch's arse, taking back her voice, and stealing her magic!"

Granddaughter: "So did she really kick the prince's arse?"

Grandmother: "Yes. And she also kicked the arse of the entire Human world, and destroyed every civilization of the ancient world!"

Granddaughter: "WOW!"

Grandmother: "Tell me, why do you think that we worship our gods from a distance?"

Granddaughter: "I don't know, why?"

Grandmother: "Because when they came down to Earth to try and stop her, she kicked their arse, too! And they were so afraid after that they left the mortal plane and swore to only intervene from a safe distance!"

Granddaughter: "Whoa..."

Grandmother: "And she even saved the best for last! When she was done with the entire universe, she came back to Earth and filled the prince's bath with water and let steam fill the bathroom. When the prince entered, she first punched him in the groin through an inch of porcelain. He asked who it was, but didn't get a reply. According to the legend, the beating she gave him lasted for seven days and nights. And on the seventh day when the steam finally cleared because it leaked out of the holes in the walls made by the prince's head, she finally spoke to him."

Granddaughter: "What did she say to him, gramma?"

Grandmother: "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?! You grabbed my arse, so now I'm here to kick yours! And then she continued beating him for another seven days and nights."

And on that note, Sasha's lust for food causes her to come back to life as an Agent of Slaanesh.