Page 45 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Guts just got an upgrade!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Here's something;

The Rebel Alliance of Star Wars comes into contact with Fallout Earth. Between the NCR, the Brotherhood of Steel, and other such factions that can "work together", the factions vying for stability on Earth agree to help the Alliance by supplying power armor heavy infantry, while the Alliance helps get them to not be so reliant on "nuclear this" and "nuclear that". And work to fix Earth's climate.

Alliance gets battle hardened troops with tank-like armor to help their infantry out (plus various engineers and such), while the Earth gets a bit closer to being re-united and fixed.

BANNED

Monsterverse X Mom Please Don't Come Adventuring With Me: Hollow Earth History 101

Bernie decides to delve deeper into the Hollow Earth, and stumbles on a question: what drove the Titans into the Hollow Earth in the first place? And what happened to the civilization that worshipped them?

With Godzilla and Kong's truce and the pair of them keeping the other Titans in check, team Kong and team Godzilla are faced with the possibility of a creature so powerful and terrifying that it drove both species of apex super predators underground and forced them to evolve in order to consume radiation! Worse, they surmise that the creature is still alive, and that its sleeping somewhere either on the planet, or in it.

Team Kong joins Monarch, and the search begins...with a hiring spree. Among the new staff is a woman from England, but who has a distinct Japanese accent. "Karma" is her name, and she seems to know a lot more than she lets on.

Madisen, of course, is the first to notice something peculiar: whenever Karma is present, Titans seem to disappear. Hell, even Kong went into hiding when she joined them on an expedition. Push comes to shove, and Bernie joins Karma and Madisen at the bottom of the ocean, in Yonagunijima(apparently she commanded the waters to reveal the monument, and they obeyed.)

"BEHOLD! Here is the temple dedicated to my son Ryuu! The great hero who banished the Titans from the surface world!"

*Ryuu's spiritual apparition appears*

"MOM! You went berserk after I passed away from old age and destroyed the entire planet! That's why they left for the caves, they were too frightened of YOU! Why don't you just come to Heaven like a normal person, if you promise not to destroy Heaven and Hell again, I'm sure they'd be happy to have you!"

*Ryuu turns to Bernie and Madisen*

"Who are you guys? And why are you dressed so weird?"

Karma: "Isn't he still so cute despite being 5.8 billion years old?"

Madisen: "5.8....but the Earth has only existed for 4.5 billion years!"

Ryuu: "No, 4.5 billion years ago is when mom destroyed the entire planet and everything on it, I've been dead for 4.5 billion years, after all..."

And so the modern world will come to know the horror of Karma Abyss, the overprotective dragon mom whose stats are ALL maxed out, hax to the limit, and then some.
    Last edited by T51R; 05-18-2021 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post

Soul Eater x Shaman King x Bleach: I'm honestly surprised that no one's written a fanfiction with a combination of the three, given how compatible they are.
    Can you imagine what having Mayuri, Faust and Stein interact would be like?

Jigsaw in Batwoman.

I know how this looks but this is honestly for their own good. I just feel like...they're just so ungrateful to be alive and I really think he could help them appreciate it and find real meaning in their lives again.

All they have to do is play a game.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Default Video game crossovers

Jak and Daxter/ Rachet and Clank
    Jak and Daxter/Crash Bandicoot
    Jak and Daxter/Portal
    Jak and Daxter/Kingdom Hearts
    Jak and Daxter/ FF10-2.

DmC/DMC
    DMC/Bayonetta
    DMC/Ninja Gaiden/DOA
    DMC/Viewtiful Joe/Okami/Godhand
    DMC/Resident Evil
    DMC/Darkstalkers

Infamous/Sly cooper
    Infamous/Darksiders
    Infamous/Lords of Shadows
    Infamous/Uncharted
    Infamous/Tekken

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    What's this a crossover of?

Edit: Never mind, I just got it. It took me a while to notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    What's this a crossover of?

Edit: Never mind, I just got it. It took me a while to notice.
    Was about to say, at least one of those is nearly as big as Dragon Ball Z is, in its own right.

BANNED

Gigant X Hagure Idol Jigokuhen.

What is perversion? What is violence? Former AV star Chiho crosses paths with the martial artist(and gravure idol) Misora Haebaru!

Ethan Winters meets Dominic Toretto.

Just two crazy family men shooting the breeze over corona beers.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

The anime Yu Yu Hakusho and the fighting game series Dead_or_Alive. An odd choice but I think they can help each other out. YYH can give DOA a stronger plot/world and DOA can give YYH some badass female leads. It could even be used as filler plots.

The anime Yu Yu Hakusho and Sailor Moon, they came out at the same time and the respective writers eventually got married. So a crossover would be fun.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 05-23-2021 at 02:34 PM.

Gonna submit for your amusement or derision

Archon/ArcSWAT (Grrl Power) joins forces with Peter Quill and the Guardians of the Galaxy.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Incredible Member

Grimm, Supernatural, Buffy, Once Upon A time, iZombie and The Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina Worlds meet.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    The anime Yu Yu Hakusho and the fighting game series Dead_or_Alive. An odd choice but I think they can help each other out. YYH can give DOA a stronger plot/world and DOA can give YYH some badass female leads. It could even be used as filler plots.

The anime Yu Yu Hakusho and Sailor Moon, they came out at the same time and the respective writers eventually got married. So a crossover would be fun.
    I'll do you one better;
    Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, and Urusei Yatsura. All from the same creator and kind of had a tiny crossover, but it was just an advertisement for "Its a Rumik World". But the latter two are ridiculous enough to somehow crossover with the first and each other.