Page 18 of 81 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
    Masters of the Universe/Transformers (b/c I think it'd be really funny to see Megatron try to step on that "puny flesh-slug" He-Man and get catapulted over a mountain range for his troubles ).

Also, MOTU/Captain Planet and the Planeteers.

"The Power is Yours!"
    "I Have the Power!"
    "I just said that."

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Two grumps and one chill dude going around kicking evil spirit monster ass.

I'd paid to see that.
    I wouldn't call Yusuke a grump, though. He's more of the mischievous ******* who will be probably get the three of them in trouble, with Yoh passively going along with it while Ichigo will be the de-facto older brother who has to get their asses out of the fire when Yusuke screws up.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    "I just said that."
    LOL! I know, right?

Surprised this one never happened.
    Last edited by Güicho; 07-09-2020 at 10:19 AM.

To be fair, the television series for Animorphs really didn't last long. And didn't have the best in special effects, even back then.

Nowadays though, I would love to see it. Live action or animated. It was my favorite book series as a kid, and even got me excited for reading (prior to finding it, I dreaded reading, because in the 2nd grade, books are meant more for teaching kids to read, rather than entertain).

To be fair, the television series for Animorphs r.... And didn't have the best in special effects, even back then.
    What's hysterical if you look at the original pilot episode for Mighty Morphing which they used to sell the franchise (the one which included Trinidad (Audri Dubois).
    You can see they used what was then cheap morphing effect you got for low budget tv at the time, which yes looked terrible.
    It was obviously dropped from Mighty Morphing, which (other than to narrate their power-animal qualities) really didn't need to suggest or visualize that kind of transform.
    And they had all the re-purposed Japanese footage and action to fall back on, and carry the show. They didn't need it, so they dropped it.

Yet it was by necessity adopted by Animorphs, pretty much is all they had to go on LOL!

Nowadays though, I would love to see it. Live action or animated. It was my favorite book series as a kid, and even got me excited for reading
    Apparently a potential movie is back on the table - https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/am...estart-1299013

And yeah the books is what they need to draw from, not the TV series.
    As for FX, they have more than caught up with what they need.
    Last edited by Güicho; 08-02-2020 at 04:55 AM.

Spider-Man / My Hero Academia-either young Peter joining the school as a student, or an older Peter serving as a teacher/mentor.
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices, to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own - for the children, and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.-Rod Serling

Extraordinary Member

Officers Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde from Zootopia teaming up with Legosi from Beastars and Michiru and Shirou from BNA to solve a big old murder mystery.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Officers Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde from Zootopia teaming up with Legosi from Beastars and Michiru and Shirou from BNA to solve a big old murder mystery.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Baldi's Basics Meets Prison School.

Hell with it, throw in Danganronpa too.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Did anyone ever do Emiya Shirou (Fate/Stay Night) and teen Son Gohan (Dragon Ball Z) joining UA High School (My Hero Academia)?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Hmm, not sure which one I'd like to see more. The RWBY crew as heroes in training in the MHA-verse, or class 1A split up into RWBY style teams in the RWBY-verse.

Good choice either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

I think all that happened over more than 48 hours and she never got a boyfriend... but still Judy Hopps IS one hell of a cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Did anyone ever do Emiya Shirou (Fate/Stay Night) and teen Son Gohan (Dragon Ball Z) joining UA High School (My Hero Academia)?
    I've seen MHA crossover with one of the two but never both.

I'd like to see Ichigo and his friends in UA. Ichigo and Izuku have a few neat similarities. For example:

Ichigo/Orihime
    Izuku/Ochako

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I'd like to see Ichigo and his friends in UA. Ichigo and Izuku have a few neat similarities. For example:

Ichigo/Orihime
    Izuku/Ochako

They also share having essentially zero chemistry with their intended partners because shonen is generally really bad at romance.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    They also share having essentially zero chemistry with their intended partners because shonen is generally really bad at romance.

I mean... you're super duper wrong about the chemistry in both couplings so there's that.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 07-14-2020 at 08:31 AM.