Page 24 of 82 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

From the Titans Hanna Barbera thread, works here too.
    I'd really love to see this!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...90#post5123290

Quote Originally Posted by dcfanpal View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post

Beast Boy should definitely spend one adventure, with at least every classic HB Zoo / Yogi-Yahooey type character (while morphed into a companion animal with each for a day and an adventure).

Beast Boy: "Wait you guys are animals and talk, have like jobs, and wear (some tiny bit of) clothes, and hang out amongst humans, who read you as humans, but also recognise you are animals, .....how does that even work!? ...count me in!"

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post

Yep, just have a green animal show up as "new guest" character through several shows.
    A new sarcastic green bear shows up at Jellystone, some hip-green-cat drops in Hoagy's Alley, a green jackassy desperado on Quickdraw, Agent 000'Mole-rat arrives at Secret Squirrel's Agency, a new unsaleable obnoxious green monkey at Mr. Peebles pet shop, ....etc.

At the end Beast Boy snaps out from a dream wearing some random vintage bow-tie and hat, ...that was weird!?
    This could make a great animated feature only for Blu-ray, DVD, and Digital, and be titled
    "TEEN TITANS GO!: BEAST BOY'S FUNTASTIC ADVENTURE".
    Last edited by Güicho; 09-17-2020 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I can't tell if Adora's being just a bit smug because she's stronger or if she's checking Korra out or if it's both.
    Oh it's definitely both.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Yakuza 0 and Final Fantasy 7 Remake (part 1).

I just want to see Tifa hit someone with a motorcycle, Majima and Barret doing a Karaoke dream sequence to Stand Up, and Cloud and Kiryu engage in a very stoic dance-off that ends with both of them in dresses. Aerith could join the Yakuza duo for some cage fighting against another flying house, I guess. Both groups can hang around Seventh Heaven playing darts and classic Sega Arcade games while chowing down on tons of gourmet takeout, and the two of them can help AVALANCHE raise funds and gain interested by having Kiryu but up real estate and Majima run a hostess club (with Tifa, Aerith, Cloud, and the hypothetical-Kiryu-in-a-dress as his top girls).

Oh, and of course we get to see a maxed out Majima and Kiryu performing chains of Heat Actions on Reno and Rude.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 09-02-2020 at 11:27 AM.

Q has just finished his latest game on the Enterprise, when...
    Q: Well, that was fun. What next?
    (An alarm goes off. Q gestures and a pocket watch appears, with a seemingly infinite number of hands, dials and displays, most of which are incomprehensible to anyone with a linear concept of space and time.)
    Q: Hmm. Looks like it's been "ninety days". I suppose I should change first.
    *POOF*
    Mr. Mxyzptlk: Metropolis really is lovely this time of year.
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices, to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own - for the children, and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.-Rod Serling

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni/When They Cry and Re:Zero. If only because I feel that Rika and Subaru desperately need solace in knowing that there's at least one person who understands the unprecedented agony and insanity of reliving an endless cycle of death. I can also see Subaru providing Rika with much needed encouragement in finding her "Happy Ending"and she can have someone other than her dead God/ancestor to talk to and be herself around. And Subaru would be a perfect fit for the gang's club. I don't think he can be affected by the Hinamizawa syndrome, given that he's inhabited by an alien witch, so I don't believe that he'd go insane from paranoia (other than his own).
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

BANNED

Sweetheart(2019) X Black Dynamite(2009)

When Jenn washes up on shore and is confronted by a carnivorous bipedal creature, she learns that his name is Black Dynamite who has been training on the same island for 10 years.

Apparently there is also a carnivorous bipedal SEA creature which lives just off the beach in a small, underwater blue hole. Who only comes up on land during the night to hunt. Because the last time it came up during the day, Black Dynamite kicked its ass so bad it started seeing flying junkies 24/7.

So begins Jenn's journey into the world of Kung Fu, by becoming Black Dynamite's first ever apprentice.

Ft. special guest appearances by Bushido Brown's Ghost, Black Belt Jones, Bob Sand Agent of D.R.A.G.O.N. and Animated Black Dynamite.
    Last edited by T51R; 09-14-2020 at 01:53 AM.

Yoroizuka Saw Paing going on a crazy adventure with Deadpool.

Naturally, Saw Paing drags his bestie Gaolang Wongsawat along with them because somebody needs to play the straight man to these two lunatics.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

That looks so sick

how about Marvel x Sega, but as a comic series

Extraordinary Member

I kinda always wanted to see a crossover between the pre-MCU movies.

You got Wesley Snipes' Blade, the Fox X-men, Sam Raimi's Spider-man, Ang Lee' Hulk, Ben Affleck's Daredevil and the Fantastic Four (Evans, Alba, Chiklis and Gruffud).

With the right script it could be a lot of silly fun I think.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Extremely cool picture, but I can't help but feel that it would work better if Psylocke was switched with Shadowcat in a ninja-version of her outfit and Lockheed sitting on her shoulder.

Maybe something like this:

Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 09-15-2020 at 11:22 AM.

BANNED

Beastars X Grappler Baki: HUMAN(opposite of ALIEN lol)

ITAGAKI FAMILY TEAMUP! A new murder and eating incident happens in Cherryton, igniting tensions between herbivores and carnivores yet again. But...everybody's got a rock solid alibi this time!?

As usual its Louis who is the first to suspect that something else has come to Cherrytown, and its the remainder of a species from the ancient past...a "Human." *This scene should show the wall carving seen in Baki VS Yujiro

But not just any human! From a ruined region far away, the last human descendant appears... DOI HANMA! A direct descendant of Baki and Kouzue, whose genetic mutation over a million years and Hanma blood led to her being nearly 2m tall and built like a tank that parked on top of a brickhouse, which then had a brick sh!thouse built on top of it!

But...since Doi's not like her ancestors and only killed when she needed meat? The animals try to integrate her into their society. With, well, most of the time, bloody results.

Melon? After escaping from the police, he tried to shoot Doi. Only to find out that her abs can stop 45 ACP(when flexed) before getting a hole punched in his chest.

Haru!? Kidnapped, and turned into a pet!

Legosi?! Well, the poor unfortunate bastard was put in charge of Doi's reformation.

Astonishing Member

Idiocracy crossover with Pokegirls: where everything that's anywhere above type 0-1 in Super Weight(unless when they're completely ordinary mortals in high-tech exoskeleton) are considered "Pokemon"(even anyone that physiologically modified for anything other than racebending, genderlifting, or/and making people purely herbivore or carnivore also automatically stop being considered "people") and 'normal' humans are divided into 9 castes that's mostly combinations between Skincolors(Black, Yellow, or White) and Eating Habits(Herbivore, Carnivore, or Omnivore)
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Lower Decks, The Orville, and Galaxy Quest. Team up of the affectionate Star Trek spoofs.