Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879808182 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1219

Jadis the White Witch wakes from her slumber in Westeros, more specifically, the North. She certainly would have no problem attempting to control/conquer the Wildlings and then the Starks & other houses. Her ability to bring cold/blizzards/winter can certainly play into the legends and prophecies of Westeros.

Thoughts?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Astonishing Member

Eric Cartman meets Stormfront
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

The Heathers Meet The Plastics.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Lara Croft and/or Indiana Jones takes on Warhammer 40k's Necron Tomb Worlds
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

So would love to see:
    Scarlet Witch & Powergirl: A conversation & a trip to the Amalgam universe
    Fallen Angel & Spellcaster from the Coven: road trip to Middle Earth, Walking Dead Europe, and Universal Studios Translyvania
    Mockingbird & Flamebird: being chased by intelligence operatives
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Seriously, I just want to see Yusuke punch the smug off of Sukuna's face while taking verbal jabs at him.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Billy Butcher teams up with Lex Luthor to wipe out every superpowered beings that aren't Ironman-type ones from across the multiverse

Garoukuna!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

20240205_120952.jpg

Kingdom hearts/FF14. Someone did fanart of the Kingdom hearts cast in FF14 player classes. It had me curious about a KH/FF14 spinoff.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-06-2024 at 04:26 AM.

Astonishing Member

Omniman or Invincible does everything in his power to prevent Arthur Petrelli power drains Hiro Nakamura in this scene:

I would really like to see a crossover between Terminator and Timecop

Incredible Member

I've always been obsessed with a One Punch Man/My Hero Academia crossover! I know the power scale between the two is ridiculously lopsided but I still feel like there has got to be some kind of storyline there.

Astonishing Member

Heroes tv Show crossover with One Punch Man

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis