Page 43 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

While being sick I've watched a lot of Non Non Biyori.

And now I would love to see a crossover between Non Non Biyori and Azumanga Daioh.

Just have the main casts meet and have chill slice of life chaos together. It would be fun.

Captain Scarlet and G.I. Joe.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I am familiar with all of these and it is somewhat astonishing and a little worrisome that Akame is the most well-adjusted out of all of them.

They'd be a fun group to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I am familiar with all of these and it is somewhat astonishing and a little worrisome that Akame is the most well-adjusted out of all of them.

They'd be a fun group to follow.
    I think it's a stretch to say that Akame is the most well-adjusted (especially if you've read Akame Ga Kill Zero) since she's the Cassandra Cain of her series. Ryuko, parental issues and temper aside, is probably the most "normal" of the four.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I think it's a stretch to say that Akame is the most well-adjusted (especially if you've read Akame Ga Kill Zero) since she's the Cassandra Cain of her series. Ryuko, parental issues and temper aside, is probably the most "normal" of the four.
    Ryuko did have that bit where she snapped and viciously tossed aside all her friends once she found out about her true origin. Akame, despite her tragic history, was consistently level-headed and mature in how she dealt with life and all the horror she had to commit to save the country.

Although, it is true that Ryuko basically became a normal girl at the end of the series while Akame is stuck with the after-effects of over-using Murasame. Even then, while Ryuko is the most "normal" of the four I'd still say that Akame is the most even-kneeled.

Either way, I'm just glad to see Velvet hang out with people instead of being devoured for eternity.

This took a turn I never thought of.

Ryuko did have that bit where she snapped and viciously tossed aside all her friends once she found out about her true origin. Akame, despite her tragic history, was consistently level-headed and mature in how she dealt with life and all the horror she had to commit to save the country.

Although, it is true that Ryuko basically became a normal girl at the end of the series while Akame is stuck with the after-effects of over-using Murasame. Even then, while Ryuko is the most "normal" of the four I'd still say that Akame is the most even-kneeled.

Either way, I'm just glad to see Velvet hang out with people instead of being devoured for eternity.
    And Velvet's mom game will definitely going to be appreciated among this group.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

BANNED

Invincible with All-Star Superman

Astonishing Member

how about Winston from Overwatch calls Domon Ishijima as a "near-hairless Neanderthal"?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    And Velvet's mom game will definitely going to be appreciated among this group.
    Velvet: That one has anger issues, that one is just kinda sad even when she's happy, and that one has a preternatural capability for murder. It's like they're all different pieces of me!

Ryuko: Is she insulting us?

Blake: Either that or she's bad-mouthing herself. It's a bit difficult to tell.

Akame: Yeah, I'm not sure if I should be upset with her or console her.

*Velvet scoops them all up in a carry-hug*

Ryuko, Blake & Akame: ...what?!

Velvet: I will take you to my band of selfish anti-hero pirates and care for all of you!

Akame: ...that actually sounds kinda nice.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

To be fair,

spoilers:
    her Devouring And Being Devoured Forever fate is essentially just her living an eternal happy dream life with her beloved baby brother, with the reincarnated spirit of her beloved divine nephew apparently coming to visit every now and again. It's not the best happy ending, but is probably better than any other way her story could have ended.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 05-05-2021 at 06:48 PM.

Who is the one to the right of Blake?