Page 11 of 82 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

So you dislike/hate this particular series because you don't like the genre in general and you don't think that the characters (of the show you don't like) fit into crossovers with series you do like. Why even put any focus at all on K-on! at this point. Why not just think of things you like crossing over with other things you like (which is the point of this thread).

And to make sure we're still sticking to the aforementioned topic.

The main cast of Devil May Cry 5, God of War (PS4) and Kingdom Hearts 3 team up to travel together and kick evil's ass.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    So you dislike/hate this particular series because you don't like the genre in general and you don't think that the characters (of the show you don't like) fit into crossovers with series you do like. Why even put any focus at all on K-on! at this point. Why not just think of things you like crossing over with other things you like (which is the point of this thread).

And to make sure we're still sticking to the aforementioned topic.

The main cast of Devil May Cry 5, God of War (PS4) and Kingdom Hearts 3 team up to travel together and kick evil's ass.
    anyway, let's talk about Heroes tv series crossover with Crysis(latter have 2-3 and comics ignored while former have Reborn ignored)
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    A My Hero Academia/Marvel Cinematic Universe crossover would be all kinds of neat and fun.
    You should add Naruto to that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    You should add Naruto to that.
    Really? I think "Ratman" or "Tiger & Bunny" would probably mesh better with a MCU/"My Hero Academia" mashup.
    ---

Sincerely,

Melchior, the Geddon Knight

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Melchior View Post
    Really? I think "Ratman" or "Tiger & Bunny" would probably mesh better with a MCU/"My Hero Academia" mashup.
    Agreed.

Naruto doesn't really mesh all that well with a modern super hero mashup. Also, the relative power levels between the MCU and MHA are easier to work with than the insane stuff they get up to in Naruto.

Incredible Member

Recently I found on Amazon.com a trade paperback of FROM THE DARKNESS. A horror themed mag from 1990 by CATWOMAN and TAROT:Witch of the Black Rose artist, Jim Balen. With writer, now also producer, director Ed Polgrady. The book featured Vietnam Vet, Ray Thorn, in the search for his brother encountering a truly nasty nest of vampires led by the stunning, but also quite deadly , Desnoirs. The mag was a best seller for the collaborators, and Malibu, and ended up getting collected in a trade paperback. Balent and Polgrady ended up doing a sequel, BLOOD VOWS which ended up being published at Cry For Dawn Studios. Interesting enough, one of the fans of the mag, was writer Brian Pulido. Creator of Evil Ernie, and even more popular, Lady Death. Whose letter show up in the second issue of Blood Vows, just when Evil Ernie, and Lady Death were just being introduced to the world. On top of expressing his love for FTD, and Desnoirs. Pulido also express doing a Lady Death/From The Darkness crossover. Pulido even had a character in the mag named in him and in his likeness in the third and final issue of Blood Vows. Balent did a lot of covers, and posters for Chaos, Brian's company at the time. And even did the art for PURGATORI:The Vampire's Myth !, with Pulido writing the origin tale for Chaos' resident Blood Goddess. With Pulido still owning Lady Death, and writing, publishing new adventures with his current imprint, Coffin Comics. And Balent still friends, and even pitching in some artwork for Pulido. I'd love to see Desnoirs make a return, and even butt heads with Lady Death. heck, even Dynamite with the majority of the Chaos Comics characters in their stable. Purgatori ,along with Vampirella, someone else Jim Balent has experience working on. Desnoirs could cross fangs ,and claws with either Vampi or the Blood Goddess at some future point.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Disney/Marvel/Star Wars (Just all of it in one mad awesome epic thing.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    I particualrly want the epic: Jiminy Cricket / Yoda / Smart-Hulk - team-up/xover

This one works for they sit and talk, too.
    Last edited by Güicho; 05-24-2020 at 03:02 PM.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Kenshin and Phantasy Star 2, specifically because Rolf is a big dumb idiot and I feel like maybe someone could have reached Neifirst if they actually like, listened. Kenshin seems ideal for that.

The original is like

Neifirst: Your people created me and when they deemed me a failure abused and tortured me like a nonentity, so I unleashed the biomonsters on your people
    Rolf: Why would you do this!

She just fucking explained it, dude!
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Astonishing Member

try this: Overwatch and TWEWY crossover: it's characters has their superpowers are opposites in "Science vs Pseudoscience"
    Last edited by Masonicon; 01-19-2020 at 05:06 AM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

a 3 issue mini series with Black Lightning and Luke Cage. Pioneers both, with their respective origin contexts.

Netflix Punisher driving to CW Gotham City to clean out their Wonderland Gang infestation.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Gargoyles and the NYC Marvel Heroes, or even just Spider-Man. Disney has been sitting on this franchise since the 90s, and hasn't done a thing with it since Weisman left.

Silver Age Spider-Man and the Silver Age Teen Titans. Villains can include the Sinister Six plus... uh, whoever the Titans came up against back then.

Going a bit off-topic (maybe?), but in my opinion, a musical crossover between the Gorillaz and Run the Jewels would be amazing.

Hellboy and Vampirella

Lady Death, Spawn, the Darkness, Ghost Rider and Etrigan.