Page 15 of 82 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Don't think it was necessarily meant just as a vs.
    If Godzilla is part amphibian, Aquaman can communicate with him forr a crossover team-up,

Wouldn't it be awesome as all hell if Godzilla rose from the ocean, and Aquaman was on his head pointing at the enemy monsters?

Incredible Member

Mortal Kombat Vs. Ninja Scroll.

Would love to see DC and Marvel reunite for another crossover, with the two main guys being the Silver Surfer and (Wally West) Flash.
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

Gentle and La Brava teaming up with Team Rocket (Jessie, James, Meowth, their group). I think they'd get along great honestly.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

Happy Tree Friends and Warhammer 40k crossover
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Gentle and La Brava teaming up with Team Rocket (Jessie, James, Meowth, their group). I think they'd get along great honestly.
    Ooh, that'd be fun. I can either see a heist comedy, or Gentle and La Brava (now reformed and running an office that helps criminals find legal employment) trying to help Team Rocket go down a more lawful path. Shenanigans ensue either way.

Incredible Member

Warhammer 40K and DOOM crossover. (Their universes seem pretty similar at this point.)

Astonishing Member

Hokage from Flame of Recca visits My Hero Academia universe where only Recca, Yanagi, and Kagerou that goes around there for their Pyrokinesis, healing, and immortality respectively while Domon, Fuko Mikagami, and Koganei are all put behind bars for faking their quirks with Madogu
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    Hokage from Flame of Recca visits My Hero Academia universe where only Recca, Yanagi, and Kagerou that goes around there for their Pyrokinesis, healing, and immortality respectively while Domon, Fuko Mikagami, and Koganei are all put behind bars for faking their quirks with Madogu
    I'm pretty sure that using tools to become your signature weapon as a Hero is pretty common, at least to the point where Eraserhead teaches how to use his cloth when he comes up against a student who also doesn't have a physically damaging Quirk. Not to mention everything about Mei, or the lizard Villain.

Honestly, I kinda want to see a spin-off series where Deku never got All For One and instead became a Hero that specializes in tool use, which feels like it would for his character arc better, IMO. Hell, Slain technically had normal human stats, by the standards of Generic Fictional Peak Humans.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I'm pretty sure that using tools to become your signature weapon as a Hero is pretty common, at least to the point where Eraserhead teaches how to use his cloth when he comes up against a student who also doesn't have a physically damaging Quirk. Not to mention everything about Mei, or the lizard Villain.

Honestly, I kinda want to see a spin-off series where Deku never got All For One and instead became a Hero that specializes in tool use, which feels like it would for his character arc better, IMO. Hell, Slain technically had normal human stats, by the standards of Generic Fictional Peak Humans.
    I've read that was the original plan for Izuku and MHA, but the author couldn't really write a Batman-like character like that and is most comfortable writing characters punching or blasting each other. Probably why All For One and All Might's final battle was punching, despite AfO obviously having a ton of non-punch based Quirks.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I've read that was the original plan for Izuku and MHA, but the author couldn't really write a Batman-like character like that and is most comfortable writing characters punching or blasting each other. Probably why All For One and All Might's final battle was punching, despite AfO obviously having a ton of non-punch based Quirks.
    I've read that it was Horikoshi's editor who felt that Deku having no power would be boring and from that he came up with One For All as a legacy ability. Which I quite frankly find way more interesting and novel than turning Deku into a gadget type hero. Maybe it's a bit of both.

As for crossovers, Shoto and prince Zuko should meet up and have an awkward conversation about their **** dads.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I've read that it was Horikoshi's editor who felt that Deku having no power would be boring and from that he came up with One For All as a legacy ability. Which I quite frankly find way more interesting and novel than turning Deku into a gadget type hero. Maybe it's a bit of both.

As for crossovers, Shoto and prince Zuko should meet up and have an awkward conversation about their **** dads.
    Zuko: So your dad was terrible to you?

Shoto: Yeah, but he seems to be trying to redeem himself and is willing to buy us a new house so we can live away from him.

Zuko: Lucky. My dad just doubled-down on being horrible to my psychotic sister and I. Then he tried to commit genocide.

Shoto:... That's rough buddy.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Incredible Member

Tom Hardy Venom meets MCU Spider-Man.

A buddy cop comedy featuring Saber and Darkness.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Incredible Member

Batman versus Wolverine when Logan was under HYDRA and the Hand's control during Enemy of the State.