Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    In that case it can't be to soon to repost ...

If this crossover can happen in the bootleg universe, now it needs to happen for real.

DC Hero
    Marvel Hero
    Super Sentai
    Pulp Hero
    Comic-strip Hero

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    In that case it can't be to soon to repost ...

If this crossover can happen in the bootleg universe, now it needs to happen for real.

DC Hero
    Marvel Hero
    Super Sentai
    Pulp Hero
    Comic-strip Hero
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ad/cc...0cbe3fe086.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbxQZA3UwAAe4Lz.jpg
    You like those others more? Ok? I dig Sense of Right Alliance, especially the name.
    Tons more here- https://forums.superherohype.com/thr...e-team.506191/
    For a shared-universe Xover I really like the character choices in the Mystic Hero Bootleg set: : p
    Although I don't really know the franchise,, I guess they are subbing for these?

They can also each get their own color Mystic Beast Zord.
    Last edited by Güicho; 03-04-2019 at 09:22 AM.

No joke, Power Ranger has legit crossed over with Justice League and Ninja Turtles, both of which have crossed over with Mortal Kombat. And given that all the Ranger 'verses are connected now, there's nothing really stopping the Red Mystic Ranger from crossing over with these guys.

They've also recently crossed over with Street Fighter, which has crossed over with other Capcom stuff and Marvel AND Sega which has crossed over with Smash Bros alongside Street Fighter and Nintendo and Bayonetta who is in the same universe as DMC, which has crossed over with Marvel in the VS Games.

MULTIVERSE!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

BANNED

Last episode of The Expanse ends with Holden asking Fake Miller about the ancient super-civilization, particularly "what could have killed them?"

Off to the side comes a voice, which says,

"Oh, the ones who built about the most inefficient transwarp complex imaginable? The very same ones who failed, miserably, to manipulate the fabric of space-time and who, in the end, had to settle for a poor man's inertial dampener? The ones who got too big for their britches, then failed our test?"

*Holden turns around, and finds...Tom DeLancie.*

"The ones who were finally denied existence, and in doing so paved the way for another evolution of failure? You're asking who killed them?"

Holden: "Yeah. Those guys."

Guy: "That would be us. And you, my dear human, are walking down that very. Same. Path."

Fake Miller: "What...are you? Why did you kill us?"

Guy: "Are you deaf, or just unintelligent? Striking out what what you didn't know, so sure of your own strength yet ignorant of the true magnitude of things." *walks right up and looks Fake Miller in the face* "Listen here, sonny. Your species and civilization didn't die. You simply ceased to exist."

Holden: *starts to speak, but his mouth disappears*

Guy: *still looking straight at Fake Miller* "We are omnipotent. Omnipresent. Omniscient. Primitive, uncomprehending creatures, like this thing..." *pushes Holden over by his forehead* "...call us Gods."

Fake Miller: "Gods don't exist."

Guy: "No sonny, they do not. But we, The Q, most certainly do."

X

Last edited by Güicho; 07-14-2019 at 04:54 PM.

Last edited by Güicho; 10-23-2018 at 06:58 AM.

venom.jpg This would be awesome as well as Carnage.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzlo304 View Post
    venom.jpg This would be awesome as well as Carnage.jpg
    Yes.

Yes, it would
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzlo304 View Post
    Parasyte/Attack on Titan/Terraformars
    Facebook Second.jpg

Love this idea.

Power Rangers and RWBY.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    No joke, Power Ranger has legit crossed over with Justice League and Ninja Turtles, both of which have crossed over with Mortal Kombat. And given that all the Ranger 'verses are connected now, there's nothing really stopping the Red Mystic Ranger from crossing over with these guys.

They've also recently crossed over with Street Fighter, which has crossed over with other Capcom stuff and Marvel AND Sega which has crossed over with Smash Bros alongside Street Fighter and Nintendo and Bayonetta who is in the same universe as DMC, which has crossed over with Marvel in the VS Games.

MULTIVERSE!
    Mortal Kombat Armageddon had a Kreate a Fighter option. So obviously I took the opportunity to make an original Ranger. In this case, Starforce Red.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Mortal Kombat Armageddon had a Kreate a Fighter option. So obviously I took the opportunity to make an original Ranger. In this case, Starforce Red.
    Excellent idea! PR does mash up fairly well with MK.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator