Page 23 of 82 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
    Honestly never watched Dragonball. So looking at that hairless jackal looks like when he talks he'll sound like the Brain from PINKY & THE BRAIN.
    Honestly, the original Dragon Ball (no Z or Super at the end) is a great watch. Some of the Roshi stuff wouldn't fly at all today, but otherwise, its still a great adventure/comedy series.

Extraordinary Member

Kim Possible crossover with Phineas and Ferb, mainly because I want to see Dr. Drakken meet up with and interact with Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Wow ^that's allot of stuff I don't recognize.

The Phantom - GoldenAge Batman
    Don't know if this ever happened, I'd still love to see it.
    There was a Batman/Doc Savage crossover some time ago, for what it's worth.

IIRC, the Phantom had a no-killing rule from the very beginning, while it took one or two years for Bats to stop murdering fools, so I like to think we would have something along those lines

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post

The Phantom - GoldenAge Batman
    Don't know if this ever happened, I'd still love to see it.
    There was a Batman/Doc Savage crossover some time ago, for what it's worth.
    Yeah Batman meeting pulp era/ comic strip (pre-comic book) era heroes isn't an impasse, as you indicate Doc Savage (also included comic strip character The Spirit, and victorian era Rima) , as well as Batman/Shadow, Batman Green Hornet are common enough, even Batman Sherlock Holmes they pulled off. So being pulp era, or even Victorian era with slight tweaks aren't a problem.
    So yeah Batman / Phantom wouldn't be a problem, probably more the case of nobody at DC ever pursued it, (as far as I know, cause they even licensed The Phantom at one point), they would work great together!

And still waiting on Batman/Zorro, although that one becomes slightly problematic as Zorro exists as a movie character in his Universe. (although there is a million ways around explaining that).- https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post4350693

X

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    IIRC, the Phantom had a no-killing rule from the very beginning, while it took one or two years for Bats to stop murdering fools, so I like to think we would have something along those lines.
    The gun toting Golden Age Batman (at least as a visual) is the bigger impasse, you could just write it off as like his predecessors The Phantom; he's so proficient he can just use it to disarm without killing.
    Yet it's retroactively been so well tied to an aversion of the weapon used in his parents death, that the visual of it feels so jarring, wrong for him to carry one, despite the fact he did in-fact use one in the Golden Age.
    If you wanted to acknowledge he did, (again you could infer he used it the same way The Phantom did) and that he abandoned it all together once Robin came on board.
    As he obviously recognizes himself as a kid in Robin, he abandons it entirely.
    So just setting the story pre-Robin, which works better anyway.
    Last edited by Güicho; 04-10-2022 at 12:10 PM.

BANNED

Souten no Ken X Baki: Gaia Gaiden ULTIMATE ASSASINATION FAILURES!

*Year: 200X. Katsumi Ramon has been known as Ryuuken for quite a while, and is still getting letters from his elder brother Ken who abandoned the Hokuto life to slack off with this wife somewhere.*

Ramon: *gets offered some money to go on TV after beating up some thugs that tried to burn down his convenience store, sits down for live interview*

Reporter: "We welcome Mr. Katsumi, an immigrant from Hong Kong who apprehended an entire gang of 20 people all on his own..."

Ramon: "Oh, it was nothing." *thinking they were lucky it was him, and not Ken...*

Reporter: "So why don't you tell is why you decided to take matters into your own hands instead of waiting for the police!"

*loud muffled clanging sound*

Ramon: "The insurance doesn't cover everything! I was fine with the protection racket, but when they started dealing drugs and guns, I couldn't ignore it anymore!"

*muffled huffing and puffing sounds from Ramon's sofa*

Reporter: "Aww, that is SO upstanding! So you're an immigrant from Hong Kong?"

Ramon: "Yes, I came here to...HEY!"

*gets up, and there's a little guy trying to dislodge a rather large knife from between Ramon's butt cheeks, while still bracing himself off of Ramon's bum*

Gaia: "WHAT THE HELL!? HOW DID YOU DEFEND AGAINST MY DARK TUNNEL..."

Ramon: "Hokuto Shin Ken has a 2000 year history. Now sew up the hole you made in my pants!" *sits back down while lowering Gaia back into the hole in the sofa*

*sewing sounds from inside Ramon's sofa*

Ramon: "Anyway, I wanted to experience more of the world. So I decided to come to America and see what its like over here."

*Sewing sounds stop*

Reporter: "Awwwww, so do you have a family? You're pretty built for a guy that's passed middle age!"

Ramon: "I'm still single! I work out a lot. There are so many gyms here, its easy! I worked out right before coming here too, the owner gave me a protein shake to try!"

*farts*

*Gagging and thumping sounds from Ramon's sofa*

Ramon: "Ni Yi Jing Si Le..."

Last edited by T51R; 08-19-2020 at 10:39 AM.

Despair Meets Decay!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

BANNED

Outlander(TV) X Outlander(movie)

As if Claire's life wasn't bad enough having two husbands in two different eras at the same time, here comes Kainan, the leader of a far-off clan. Who's actually an alien who chose to live out his life on Earth, with the people he had grown to love.

Now, the real Outlander is coming not only to free Scotland, but to crush the Crown under the might of his vastly superior technological knowledge.

And it's up to Claire to convince him to let history go the way she remembers it,

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Outlander(TV) X Outlander(movie)

As if Claire's life wasn't bad enough having two husbands in two different eras at the same time, here comes Kainan, ...
    Throw in Space-Mining-Outpost Marshal William O'Niel
    Last edited by Güicho; 08-31-2020 at 09:40 AM.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Turns out Ruby is also the businesswoman of her team.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I can't tell if Adora's being just a bit smug because she's stronger or if she's checking Korra out or if it's both.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I can't tell if Adora's being just a bit smug because she's stronger or if she's checking Korra out or if it's both.
    My guess? Both.