Page 32 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Best Jeanist eating the Ito Ito no Mi.

Just imagine how creative he could be with a fruit like that!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Incredible Member

I’m not sure it counts as a crossover since they take place in the same universe, but I wouldn’t seeing the cast of The Mandalorian on the forest moon of Endor.

(Especially Grogu. Can you imagine him being surrounded by all those Ewoks? We’re talking cuteness overload. )

BANNED

Deep Impact X Lordi: HELL'S COMET!

Reporter Jenny Lerner is plagued by nightmarish visions of Hell falling from the sky for a year, which causes her all kinds of depression. But one day, she stumbles across a terrifying truth: there's a comet headed towards Earth! But when the Messiah, a nuclear-armed spacecraft if launched fro Earth to intercept it, the crew finds that Wolf-Beiderman isn't a comet: its a piece of Hell itself, the surface is wrapped in its own subdimension, and that subdimensional space is ruled none other than by LORDI!

The Messiah is torn apart by Mr. Lordi's demonic powers and the crew are taken prisoner, then subjected to all sorts of Heavy Metal Torture! Dancing ghouls! Demonically possessed cabins! Underground raves that end up summoning the undead, and, oh, who can look away from ZOMBIE CHEERLEADERS?

Life isn't going to "go on" if the comet hits: the space-time layer will rupture, Hell will unfold over the entire world and everybody is welcome to the party if the ageing Tanner, the only one who didn't get caught because he's a 'Nam and Korea vet, can't get to the surviving nukes and set them off! Welcome to the Arockalypse!

*Also there is another comet behind it. This one is the size of the moon, moving twice as fast, is composed of solid titanium and is inhabited by not only MANOWAR, but the Army of Immortals.

Last edited by T51R; 12-22-2020 at 06:36 AM.

Astonishing Member

anything about totally Normal Human cannibal perpetrates School Shooting against Superpowered schools, with high-tech military grade arsenals?
    Last edited by Masonicon; 12-22-2020 at 05:10 PM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Ozai might be Firelord, but Iroh is the one who knew how to party.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Ozai might be Firelord, but Iroh is the one who knew how to party.
    I'm pretty sure that a harem full of yandere girls would be Ranma 1/2.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Somewhere, Sailor Mars and Artemis of Themyscria start feeling mildly annoyed for unknown reasons.

The Teasing Trio of the Apocalypse.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Somewhere, Sailor Mars and Artemis of Themyscria start feeling mildly annoyed for unknown reasons.
    I confess I'm not that familiar with Sailor Moon so how are Mars and Artemis similar?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I confess I'm not that familiar with Sailor Moon so how are Mars and Artemis similar?
    Both are kind of hot heads that get roped into things by the Princess of their respective franchises.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post

The Teasing Trio of the Apocalypse.
    I am very familiar with Takagi-san, but I've only seen images of the other two. What are their deets?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I am very familiar with Takagi-san, but I've only seen images of the other two. What are their deets?
    Nagatoro (tanned girl on the right) is a playful tsundere highschooler who frequently teases her Senpai/crush with perverted accusations(Both to hint at her feelings to him while simultaneously playing them off as a joke, out of embarrassment) and both attend the same art club. Uzaki-chan (the platinum blond in the middle) is a college student who frequently goes out her way to hang out with her Senpai and enjoys irritating the hell out of him because he's been an asocial loner ever since she's known him in highschool and wants to help him come out of his shell and enjoy his life more.

Basically, each girl is cut from the same cloth.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 12-27-2020 at 03:49 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!