Page 40 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Loud House crossover with K-on!
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Incredible Member

Sly Cooper

Star Fox

and Sonic the Hedgehog

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

On a related note, since it had a Joker costume, I was kinda hoping that Sonic Forces would have had a Morgana (Persona 5) DLC, which would have merged all three of these things since Morgana is an anthropomorphic cat who is a thief and can transform into a vehicle while he is in his anthro-mode. Maybe have him sneak into one of Eggman's facilities and stealth around looking for clues.

Extraordinary Member

Any kind of meeting between the Shinigami captains from Bleach and the Magic knight captains from Black Clover should be fun. They could duke it out or sit and talk, oh or swap jobs for a week or so and see how they do.

Crash Bandicoot and Sonic the Hedgehog.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Uchika: "Sup Ayano? I'm back in town for the weekend and I wanted to introduce you to your other sister you've never met! This is Nozomi! Say Hi, Nozomi!"

Nozomi: "Hello, Ayano. It's nice to finally meet you."

Ayano: "........"

Uchika: "And just look how happy she is! Alright, I'm going to visit my homies at the bar. You girls play nice now."

Ayano: "....Tell me...Nozomi...how do you feel about...Badminton?"

Nozomi: "Actually I'm a Keijo Player. What's Badminton?"

Ayano: "Are...are you serious? What the hell is Keijo?"

Nozomi: "It's a swimsuit sport where superhuman women fight each other with our boobs and butts. It's a lot of fun. I've made a lot of friends through it. Your turn."
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Any kind of meeting between the Shinigami captains from Bleach and the Magic knight captains from Black Clover should be fun. They could duke it out or sit and talk, oh or swap jobs for a week or so and see how they do.
    How would the Magic Knights fair against the Shinigami?

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Uchika: "Sup Ayano? I'm back in town for the weekend and I wanted to introduce you to your other sister you've never met! This is Nozomi! Say Hi, Nozomi!"

Uchika: "And just look how happy she is! Alright, I'm going to visit my homies at the bar. You girls play nice now."

Nozomi: "It's a swimsuit sport where superhuman women fight each other with our boobs and butts. It's a lot of fun. I've made a lot of friends through it. Your turn."
    Who are these characters?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Never watched the one with the boobs & butt sport, though I did see previews of it. So, I have some idea of it. They stand on a small platform in the middle of a large pool, and then use their butts or **** to push eachother out. Kind of like a sumo for girls? Though they wear more than the sumo wrestlers do, at least.

Not sure about two of them, but Nozomi Kaminashi is the protagonist of Keijo!!!!!!!! (yes, the eight exclamation points are in the title). It's a parody (at least I think it is) ecchi sports manga where, as Jackalope said, the athletes stand on a platform (usually a small round one, but they have other ones) in a pool and try to knock each other off while only being able to use their boobs and butts.

As it is a sports manga, there's all the usual sports manga ridiculously, most of which involve boobs or butts. And many of them have parody names, such as Buttack on Titan, Shoryucans, and of course the Hips of Babaylon (dub calls it Gate of Bootylon). Hips of Babaylon is visualized by dozens of round golden portals behind the user Kazane Aoba out of which sticks the (clothed) butt of every Keijo athlete she's felt up to learn the techniques of.

Yes, she can learn the techniques of other Keijo athletes by groping them.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

How would the Magic Knights fair against the Shinigami?
    From a Rumbles standpoint? Not very well I'm afraid. Due to the speed curve of Bleach being much steeper they're significantly faster than the Magic Knights, and in most cases I'd say that they have more fire power as well, especially by the end of Bleach.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Ayano: spoilers:
    Mom abandoned me for years because I lost one game of badminton. But I'm gonna show her that I don't need her, even if it means that I have to be a villain that drives all my friends into hating me.
    end of spoilers

Nozomi: ...I ...I ...I think you need to see a therapist.
    Dog already explained about Nozomi.

The girl with the murder-you-and-eat-your-soul-face is Ayano Hanesaki, the main character of the badminton series Hanebado!, and the older woman of the group is her mother Uchika.

To make a long story short, Ayano is something of prodigy at badminton and Uchika is a world champion at the sport, so for most of her childhood Uchika trains Ayano relentlessly. Then spoilers:
    Ayano loses a match due to circumstances outside her control and Uchika straight up abandons her for it, leaving Ayano with severe psychological issues that she represses and has to deal with as the series goes on.
    end of spoilers

Hanebado! is also noticeable for how the anime differs from the original manga in that it heightens the melodrama and ups the jerk-factor of several characters, including Ayano. I've yet to read the manga, but the anime was quite fascinating for me.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 03-18-2021 at 02:44 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

To make a long story short, Ayano is something of prodigy at badminton and Uchika is a world champion at the sport, so for most of her childhood Uchika trains Ayano relentlessly. Then [spoil]Ayano loses a match due to circumstances outside her control and Uchika...
    She loses again to Aoba who uses Gate of Bootylon in badminton...

BANNED

Dub of the North Star X My Hero Academia.

Shimura: "Can you kill Shigaraki?"

Deku: "I want to save that crying child!"

Abridged Ken: *appears while chewing on something* "For desert?"

Shimura: "Who are you, and what's that you're eating...OH, GOD!"