.../The A-Team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Another I would love to see-

Challengers of the Unknown X The A-Team :

Walter Mark "Prof" Haley X John "Hannibal" Smith
    Matthew "Red" Ryan X Templeton "Face" Peck
    Kyle "Ace" Morgan X H.M. "Howlin' Mad" Murdock
    Leslie "Rocky" Davis X B.A. "Bad Attitude" Baracus
    June Robbins X ahhh Frankie "Dishpan Man" Santana?

Gallopin' Gizmo X Custom 83 GMC Van

Also from the crossovers you wanna see thread

That's still around?
    ?
    You mean The Challengers? The A-Team?
    They (and others like them) seem to always come back around in some form, old fans trying to revisit them, or new fans just discovering them, wanting to bring them back.
    I wouldn't rule them out entirely.
    Similar to Doc Savage companions/team, somewhat the pulp root of these recurring team character(types) tropes. Even they will inevitably get a comeback.

Or do you mean the thread I linked too? Is it even that old? I easily found it. Not sure what the time line is (if there is one) for threads to drop off entirely. Are you just surprised, or bothered I linked to it? LOL!
    Not sure what you are asking me?
    Last edited by Güicho; 04-02-2019 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
    [I].... When the similarly-powerful Tetsuo appears, causing destruction, who will be left standing?"
    Would love to see Tetsuo vs Leto Atreides II
    Last edited by Güicho; 04-02-2019 at 09:59 AM.

Movie! Dragon Tiger Gate crossing over with Into The Badlands would be cool.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

BANNED

Star Trek: Picard X How to Train Your Dragon - Legacy.

After presenting a lecture before the launch of the new Federation flagship, the Enterprise-G, a retired Jean-Luc Picard runs into an Ensign who's waiting for her first assignment. Said Ensign seems to have a lot on her mind as she stares into her pad.

"Something the matter, Ensign?" the former Captain asks, unaware of what's to come.

"How far do you think we've come, Sir? As a species, I mean?"

"Quite far, one would think. After all, we have surmounted impossible odds in the last century. We have survived wars, not only on our homeworld but out there, amongst the stars. We have found our distant cousins, the ones who evolved here before us, the Voth. We have even some former Borg amongst us, Androids, and hologams are now, too, recognized as people! So, I would think, Ensign, that we have come quite far indeed."

"Do you think that we've come far enough, Sir?"

"Your name, Ensign."

"Hedda. Hedda Haddock."

"Haddock? That's a name that stretches back to before the Industrial Revolution! Your ancestors were..."

"Seafarers, Sir. For generations."

"I see! And adventurers, too. I recall more than one Haddock who carved their place in history. And your family estate is..."

"Marlinspike Hall, Sir."

"Very good. So Ensign, of all the questions you could have asked, why that one in particular?"

*MANY, MANY HOURS LATER~*

*In a private room, arranged by Fmr. Admiral Janeway...*

"Ensign Haddock, you are aware that many, many scans have been made of the Earth, and none of them display what you've been describing for the last three hours. A war between dragons and humans I can understand, many of our myths describe such things. But wars between humans riding dragons? A hidden world beneath the crust? Within the underground rock formations that were found in 2019? Impossible!"

"Sir, I can prove it."

"Make it so, Ensign."

*EVEN LATER, IN THE SAME ROOM...*

"This journal is centuries old, and you say this was handed down through your family for generations?"

"Yes, Sir. It was written by my ancestor."

"This tricorder was only recently calibrated. And it is functioning properly. Explain yourself, Ensign. Why hasn't anybody come forward with this until now?"

"Because Sir, it was my ancestor's dying wish that this place, and these beings only be revealed when humanity could accept, and live in peace with them. I believe that time is now. They have been here long, long before we evolved. The only reason we never found them was that we never did deep scans of the sub-crustal ranges. It is also a possibility that the entrance to the hidden world has closed over time due to tectonic activity, hence why we never saw them again."

"You're talking about beings, people, that may have known the Voth before ancient times. Perhaps even saw them leave. If all this is true, then its incredible, indeed! May I take this to some people I know?"

"Of course, Sir. Oh, and Sir, will you be leading the expedition, if there is one?"

"No Ensign. This is your ancestor's legacy. So I'm hoping that you will. Now, about getting there..."

"We will need a seafaring vessel, Sir."

"You mean a ship?"

*a loose page falls to the floor unnoticed, which depicts a titanic dragon with three heads frozen in ice*

And with that, two legacies intersect to unravel Earth's final secret: The Hidden World.

Last edited by T51R; 04-02-2019 at 08:58 PM.

The Punisher making a visit in 13 Reasons Why to clean up the town of Crestmont.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Elfen Lied and 3:16 Carnage Among the Stars - cuz both portrays humans as Always Chaotic Evil species
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Or do you mean the thread I linked too? Is it even that old? I easily found it. Not sure what the time line is (if there is one) for threads to drop off entirely. Are you just surprised, or bothered I linked to it? LOL!
    That's the one! And I'm just surprised.

New crossover idea: Cells At Work! + any superhero/supervillain. It'll be interesting how those character affect/are affected by the powers of the superhero they inhabit. For example, Wolverine must have white blood cells that hit like One Punch Man on a good day, and platelets that move like the Flash.

Incredible Member

Astonishing Member
    Last edited by Masonicon; 06-24-2019 at 04:30 PM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Dynamite's Masks covered some of these...
    It's funny people tend to only focus on the Pulp era guy's, or are just ignorant of many of the pulp era heroines.
    You could add several Pulp era heroines: - Rima(She predates Tarzan and most of these), Dale Arden, Dejah Thoris, Red Sonya (with a "y" the more Victorian era actual Robert e. Howrd version), Lady Zorro (the Black Whip) was a female led Superhero movie before most, Miss Fury, Señorita Rio, Patricia Savage, and retroactively(since Rocketeer is there) Carmen Sandiego, Capt. Franky Cook... and many others.
    Last edited by Güicho; 06-25-2019 at 06:17 AM.

Bayonetta and Darksiders.

Mortal Kombat and Killer Instinct.

Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night x Devil May Cry.
    Spawn x Devilman
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

To add to that: Azure Striker Gunvolt x My Hero Academia.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!