Page 57 of 82 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

I'd love to see a mecha crossover between Full Metal Panic and Eighty Six (86), as well as Evangelion/Xenogears. And since Gungrave G.O.R.E. is releasing in the near future, I definitely would enjoy seeing a meeting between Vash and Brandon since they reside in the same universe.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 01-09-2022 at 12:46 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I would pay money to see John Kreese and Terry Silver try to boss around the Ryozanpaku masters who just laugh them off and tell them to chill out.

Kreese and Terry run away with their tails between their legs initially and then send their attack dogs after Kenichi and Miu in a revenge attempt. Cue the two of them wiping out the entire Cobra Gang for laughs.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

MCU!Tony Stark nicknames KH!Donald Duck as "avian dinosauroid Harry Potter"
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

The Tick/Ambush Bug

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

We haven't seen enough of all the characters to have a solid idea of what a match up between them would be like, but I would love to see how Genshin Impact's Fatui would attack up against the Trails series' Orouborous.

On a similar note, Keqing and Sara Valestein have surprisingly similar kits despite being polar opposite in every other matter, so it might be fun to at them fight, hang out together after hours, or set up some sort of Liyue equivalent of Class VII.

Venom and Monk.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by theray View Post
    venom and monk.
    "Aaaggghh!! Get this stuff off meee!!"

“Wipe…wipe…WIPE!”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by hareluyafan1 View Post
    That would be awesome!
    Expect Human Revolution boss battles are comparable to average murder cases that Kindaichi and his friends used to deal. As Adam Jensen contemplates
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

With the release of the new Silver Surfer mini, Rebirth...I find myself nostalgic for more like this...

"Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-superhero...ho-companions/

I'd be down if Marvel did a crossover for an upcoming anniversary.....

Carnage and Yugioh GX

Astonishing Member

World War Z(book canon instead of Movie/games canon) crossover with digimon 02 epilogue?

Scruffy x Ryan George.

Astonishing Member

Homer Simpson meets Kamen Rider Wizard and eats Donuts together where former refers latter as "donut-eating Harry potter"