Page 6 of 81 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Insomniac's Spider-Man X Gravity Rush

Kat's and Peter's personality and terrible luck seem like their would mesh well together, and the Gravity Queen's movement mechanics are very similar to and every bit as fun as Spider-Man's. I'd love to see a GR sequel with the tighter controls and minimap/compass of SM, and a cel-shaded SM sequel with sidequests as weird as GR's could get.

Plus the opportunity to see a GR-style combination finisher where Kat's using Lunar Style to Wormhole Kick all over the boss while Pete's going full on Maximum Spider on their opponent, then ending with her switching to Jupiter Style and charging up a Surge Kick, which is in turn ampilfied by Spider-Man landing a full out ground pound and then using webbing and Spider-Strength to launch her down even harder would be super cool, as would having Pete be her mentor in being a Friendly Neighborhood Super Hero and intrepid photographer while having to crash at her surprisingly cozy sewer when he inevitably gets evicted again.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 06-27-2019 at 03:29 PM.

A teamup between the Dairanger and the Gekiranger.

A teamup between the Kakuranger, Hurricanger and Shinkenger too while we're at it.

Also, the movie versions of Deadpool and Venom teaming up or just causing general mayhem together.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Also, the movie versions of Deadpool and Venom teaming up or just causing general mayhem together.
    +1 for this. A team-up wold be okay, but what I would really like is something like Wade & Eddie Do America.

The Boys in OPM.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

The Boys in OPM.

I would appreciate Saitama casually one punching all of the Boys while on his way to the super market.

Extraordinary Member

I think that a Negima/Bleach crossover that focuses on Ichigo and Orihime teaming up with Setsuna and Konoka could be a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I think that a Negima/Bleach crossover that focuses on Ichigo and Orihime teaming up with Setsuna and Konoka could be a lot of fun.
    Oh yeah that sounds like a really fun time. Especially Ichigo and Setsuna combining sword techniques.

It needs a little extra though....

Hmmm.

*Injects spiral power into Orihime.*

There we go! Go wild!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

Oh yeah that sounds like a really fun time. Especially Ichigo and Setsuna combining sword techniques.

It needs a little extra though....

Hmmm.

*Injects spiral power into Orihime.*

There we go! Go wild!
    Her fairies can now grow to regular human size and fuse with her to give her special reality rejection powers!

Her fairies can now grow to regular human size and fuse with her to give her special reality rejection powers!
    The final form she always should've achieved!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

The final form she always should've achieved!
    In her final form she fuses with all her fairies and gains a divine golden dress and seven pairs of luminescent wings!

The others get equal power ups to keep it fair.

Ichigo gains mastery over his mixed spiritual energy with his bankai unleashing the full potential of his human, shinigami, hollow and quincy abilities. He wears this, his body has undergone this transformation, but with two horns and Tenza Zangetsu looks like it did when he kicked Aizen's ass.

Setsuna and Konoka make a permanent pactio so that Setsuna can summon forth a powerful sword with a blade of pure holy light that can she can reshape at will, and she embraces and controls her demonic lineage and gets a nifty stat boost because that just happens in shounen stories.

Konoka just realises the full potential of her latent massive magical power that they talked about once or twice, but the series never got around to really show it off.

In her final form she fuses with all her fairies and gains a divine golden dress and seven pairs of luminescent wings!

The others get equal power ups to keep it fair.

Ichigo gains mastery over his mixed spiritual energy with his bankai unleashing the full potential of his human, shinigami, hollow and quincy abilities. He wears this, his body has undergone this transformation, but with two horns and Tenza Zangetsu looks like it did when he kicked Aizen's ass.

Setsuna and Konoka make a permanent pactio so that Setsuna can summon forth a powerful sword with a blade of pure holy light that can she can reshape at will, and she embraces and controls her demonic lineage and gets a nifty stat boost because that just happens in shounen stories.

Konoka just realises the full potential of her latent massive magical power that they talked about once or twice, but the series never got around to really show it off.
    Now I'm wondering just what they're going to be fighting with all of these uber modes.

Still these certainly sound freaking awesome. I would love to see these mega power ups in action.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

And apparently this is now happening.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

Now I'm wondering just what they're going to be fighting with all of these uber modes.

Still these certainly sound freaking awesome. I would love to see these mega power ups in action.
    Yeah, that's the problem. You come up with these awesome slightly over-designed super boosts before you come up with their limits and what they should be fighting.

Probably some multi-armed demonic sword god inspired by indian mythology and its high priests and priestesses or something.

...I should stop now and go to sleep.

Yeah, that's the problem. You come up with these awesome slightly over-designed super boosts before you come up with their limits and what they should be fighting.

Probably some multi-armed demonic sword god inspired by indian mythology and its high priests and priestesses or something.

...I should stop now and go to sleep.
    Works for me!

Night-Night!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

So, basically Naruto and Sasuke (is: the current incarnations of two brothers named Asura and Indra) and Konohagakure?