Page 73 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1220

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Halo and Star Wars. Lot of potential there for interesting battles, crises, etc.

G.I. Joe wages a massive war against Castlevania's Dracula and his army.

Astonishing Member

Lincoln Loud become token boy for the cast of K-on
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    Lincoln Loud become token boy for the cast of K-on
    Unfamiliar with Loud House, but token boy for the OG series of "cute girls doing cute things"?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Unfamiliar with Loud House, but token boy for the OG series of "cute girls doing cute things"?
    if you're unfamiliar with Loud House, it's like K-on in terms of Slice of Life(other than It's fanbase did come to play on making even myself hate it), and Yes of course

http://theloudhouse.fandom.com
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Astonishing Member

Indiana Jones and Captain America

Astonishing Member

Tom Hardy's Venom aka Eddie Brock Jr meets Alex Mercer, for being cannibal superheroes

Depending on how long the strikes last, I wonder will it spark the idea in anyone at Marvel and DC and the other comics publishers that they should finally come out with some more special team-up stories. Comic books, plus live action and animated.
    It's way past time.

Astonishing Member

Bayformers crossover with Heroes tv show: both are damaged beyond repair by 2007-2008 Writers strike

I would like to know what would have happened if the First Men from ASOIAF, upon crossing into Westeros from Essos, encountered Ents (a la LOTR) instead of the Children of the Forest. How would this have changed the course of history for the ASOIAF-verse?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

Chzo Mythos with Iji

Astonishing Member

Indiana Jones and Star Trek Tos