Whew, that title sounds like the triple bill at your local screamo try-out night doesn't it? Vote for your fave comics (or screamo bands I guess).

Last week's poll was won by The Magic Order, despite seemingly more groundswell for newcomer Dead Rabbit. Remember to vote y'all, can't just say what you like without committing!

Let's check this week out: Outpost Zero wraps up storyline number one, Unnatural also ends one, while Rose begins a new storyline. Lastly, to celebrate 15 years of The Walking Dead, Image is re-releasing a bunch of seminal Walking Dead issues in 'blind bags'. Grab one, and see whether you get issue 1, 2, 7, 19, 100 or another one! Kind of a fun gimmick I guess.

New this week:
1. Infinite Dark is a sci-fi/crime story set after the end of the Universe. A single void station with 2,000 humans drifts in the eternal darkness, with fingers crossed for the coming of a second Big Bang. 2 Years have passed since the Universe ended, and now the station is facing its first murder...

2. Murder Falcon is about a guy called Jake who can't do anything right, besides shred on the electric guitar. When meeting the titular Murder Falcon, who descended to Earth in order to demonstrate kung-fu on some unsuspecting bad guys, Jake gets recruited as the personal boombox of Murder Falcon. Shred to keep the kung fu alive!

3. My Heroes Have Always Been Junkies is the newest Brubaker/Phillips collaboration. With veeeery loose ties to some of the earlier work on Criminal, this stand-alone graphic novel is about a girl who used to idolise drugged up rockstars. Now residing in a high society drug rehab programme she falls in love... Only to learn that drugs and murder sometimes go hand in hand...

320199.jpg 320202.jpg 317781.jpg