Default Hellsing: werewolf version

The story of Hellsing is altered so the theme revolves around werewolves instead of vampires. What happens?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirika View Post
    The story of Hellsing is altered so the theme revolves around werewolves instead of vampires. What happens?
    It's the same story but hairier.

It stars are Russian instead of a Romanian/Wallachian I guess.

BANNED

It might look something like this:

Astonishing Member

Gonna be weird having the Captain as the main protagonist.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    It might look something like this:

What changes can you see if seres now that she is some sort of werewolf creature?

For this to work, you'd probably need for the Alucard equivalent to be something akin to a very high rank World of Darkness werewolf, and replace the Christian subtext with nature-worship subtext, essentially combining "Princess Mononoke" imagery with hints of Chthulu-mythos imagery.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    For this to work, you'd probably need for the Alucard equivalent to be something akin to a very high rank World of Darkness werewolf, and replace the Christian subtext with nature-worship subtext, essentially combining "Princess Mononoke" imagery with hints of Chthulu-mythos imagery.
    I would read it as a used to a piece of **** soul rapist with hand cannons any day.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    I would read it as a used to a piece of **** soul rapist with hand cannons any day.
    ...I...wuh...what????

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    ...I...wuh...what????

He eats souls to do the shadow summon thing and the reason he super defend.

And I fucking hate vampires, all of them.

The thing with Hellsing werewolves is that while they were technically on the same scale of power as high-level vampires, they had easily exploitable weaknesses. The major himself was killed by a silver tooth. So while it goes well enough, said werewolf (barring new powers from experimentation shenanigans) probably won't be as effective as Alucard.

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    The thing with Hellsing werewolves is that while they were technically on the same scale of power as high-level vampires, they had easily exploitable weaknesses. The major himself was killed by a silver tooth. So while it goes well enough, said werewolf (barring new powers from experimentation shenanigans) probably won't be as effective as Alucard.
    Of course they do experimentation shenanigans on Were-card, they did them on Alucard to make him immune to basically all vampire weaknesses. To the point the Major's plan to get rid of Alucard was essentially have him unknowingly absorb Schrodinger and have his powers (which are essentially "I think therefore I am"/Self-Observing Schrodinger's Cat Parodox) cause him to cease to exist since being a part of Alucard's millions of souls means he can't recognize himself, thus he (and by extention Alucard) no longer exist.

And The Captain was the werewolf, The Major was the leader and a cyborg.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Of course they do experimentation shenanigans on Were-card, they did them on Alucard to make him immune to basically all vampire weaknesses. To the point the Major's plan to get rid of Alucard was essentially have him unknowingly absorb Schrodinger and have his powers (which are essentially "I think therefore I am"/Self-Observing Schrodinger's Cat Parodox) cause him to cease to exist since being a part of Alucard's millions of souls means he can't recognize himself, thus he (and by extention Alucard) no longer exist.

And The Captain was the werewolf, The Major was the leader and a cyborg.
    Oh yeah, mix up there. Still, there's no way for us to know what kind of powers Werewolf-card is going to get.

On the other hand, the story, while still featuring plenty of gore, will have much less emphasis on blood.