Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I will say from the last shot of the issue and the way it made Namor's costume look, maybe his new source of power is his assless fishnet chaps. Like the more fetish-y Namor gets, the stronger Namor gets, or something.

You can't say this would be out of line with Namor's general ouvre over the years ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I will say from the last shot of the issue and the way it made Namor's costume look, maybe his new source of power is his assless fishnet chaps. Like the more fetish-y Namor gets, the stronger Namor gets, or something.

You can't say this would be out of line with Namor's general ouvre over the years ;p
    Yea but it doesn't add up.

Thor is a blonde. Namor has always been weak to blondes.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

That's what the assless chaps are for. It's like when Superman will wear a lead lined spacesuit or whatever to fight someone with a bunch of kryptonite.

Except instead of lead lining, assless chaps.

That's what the assless chaps are for. It's like when Superman will wear a lead lined spacesuit or whatever to fight someone with a bunch of kryptonite.

Except instead of lead lining, assless chaps.
    Clearly, this is the dawn of a new Golden Age of comics.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

The more attracted Namor is to himself, the stronger Namor is.

And Namor really likes the way this costume makes his butt look.

BANNED

is this going to be the love story of the year? namor in love with himself. he finally realized that no one could put up with him except for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

I think the blonde thing is over-blown. It’s what? Sue and Emma? Then you factor in Dorma, Marrina, weird-seahorsey-alien-princess-lady... none of them are blonde.

Basically Namor has two defining criteria for sex. His potential partners must have: a) a pulse; and b) no more body hair than him. And b) is more sort of a rough guideline than a hard-and-fast rule.

And so is a).