Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

I'm not sure any team with Beta Ray Bill.... Equal in all ways to Thor. Not even 'depressed Odinson', but classic THOR... can ever be considered 'least powerful'. I mean, he's not Thunderstrike… he was always 'equal'. I think Beta Ray Bill could actually take out the movie Team without breaking a sweat.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    I'm not sure any team with Beta Ray Bill.... Equal in all ways to Thor. Not even 'depressed Odinson', but classic THOR... can ever be considered 'least powerful'. I mean, he's not Thunderstrike… he was always 'equal'. I think Beta Ray Bill could actually take out the movie Team without breaking a sweat.
    You are right. Physically he has always being equal to Thor but as a character, I personally has always found him hard to warm to. I just haven’t found him or his backstory that interesting but that’s just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    You are right. Physically he has always being equal to Thor but as a character, I personally has always found him hard to warm to. I just haven’t found him or his backstory that interesting but that’s just me.
    That makes sense. Personally I've always been fascinated with him. LOOOOVE his original costume. The whole Thor, but not Thor always seemed fresh and awesome. All the power of Thor, but without the Asgardian ties and Shakespearean language... without the Ragnarok endgame hanging over him... I always wanted to see them do MORE with him. Haven't like any of the new costumes they gave him... but classic Bill?? Yeah, always been a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    when you say powerful do you mean like they make an impact on readers will make them want to promote the book, or powerful like these guys can crush anything?
    What I am actually referring to is Star-Lord, Groot, Moondragon an Phyla. out of the the 11 characters that were teased they are pretty far down on the power scale. I am ABSOLUTELY not discounting BRB I am just saying out of the 11 available for the majority of the lineup to be on the bottom of the list kinda blows.
    Last edited by Steroid; 12-06-2018 at 05:42 PM.

Last I knew Phylla was fairly powerful. Maybe not "oh my god she just blew up a galaxy!" powerful, but still pretty damn tough. Is that not the case now?

Actually, I have no idea what Phylla is doing anymore. I thought she was dead?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    What I am actually referring to is Star-Lord, Groot, Moondragon an Phyla. out of the the 11 characters that were teased they are pretty far down on the power scale. I am ABSOLUTELY not discounting BRB I am just saying out of the 11 available for the majority of the lineup to be on the bottom of the list kinda blows.
    Phyla looks to be having her Dad's power, and Moondragon is in the top 5 Telepaths out there she controlled a whole planet once. As for the last 2 ya but Star Lord is like Batman no powers, but with good tech (wait it's space everyone has good tech) and a quick mind does good. Still I get what your saying now it isn't that they are weak but from the list of characters we got the picked more from the bottom, I guess the only argument is the GotG never really had that many Power Houses before just really Phyla when she was Quasar and Warlock.

I wish Phylla was still Quasar......
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I wish Phylla was still Quasar......
    Well no one is using those Quantum Bands at the moment

Astonishing Member

Bill I love

Moohdragon I can't stand

I'm interested in phyla

No interest in quill

Very split decision for me on this book

I need January to hurry the hell up, i gots to have my cosmic fix plus i can't wait to see Quill's walkman get destroyed.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Maybe one of you guys can help, who is the woman in the black and white, with red on her chest? I can't place her haha. She's next to Drax.

Didn't think I needed to make a new thread, so I thought I would ask here. Thanks! It's driving me nuts haha.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post

Maybe one of you guys can help, who is the woman in the black and white, with red on her chest? I can't place her haha. She's next to Drax.

Didn't think I needed to make a new thread, so I thought I would ask here. Thanks! It's driving me nuts haha.
    That is the current Smasher of the Shiar Imperial Guard. The only human in it. She was one of Hickmans creations during his Avengers run.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danvidar View Post
    That is the current Smasher of the Shiar Imperial Guard. The only human in it. She was one of Hickmans creations during his Avengers run.
    Thank you so much! That was driving me insane lol. I was trying to see if I knew most of these characters, I know a lot but not all, and she was one that haunted me for some reason haha.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!