Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Surely not. They've only just said she's died only to bring on an alternate version. They can't kill her off again?!
    I think we've each been reading Marvel enough to know how this works.

Only getting this if Star-Lord and/or Warlock are on the team.

Really don't like about half of the characters shown.
    Batman - Daredevil

Amazing Member

One thing I want for this run is for the Guardians to have a home base that isn’t a ship. I really loved them on Knowhere. I hope they bring that back as a base of operations.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramorph View Post
    One thing I want for this run is for the Guardians to have a home base that isn’t a ship. I really loved them on Knowhere. I hope they bring that back as a base of operations.
    I truly hope that they are based out of Knowhere or some other cool locale. ANYTHING other than a ship.

Seems like this will be the final roster... :/

I'm very dissapointed, i really wanted Nova or Darkhawk to make the team, especially Nova 'cause i want him in an ongoing... Now he's probably going back to limbo after the Black Order mini ends.
    I like Cates but i doubt i will be picking this one up since im not really interested in any of the members except maybe Star Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Imago View Post
    I'm very dissapointed, i really wanted Nova or Darkhawk to make the team, especially Nova 'cause i want him in an ongoing... Now he's probably going back to limbo after the Black Order mini ends.
    I like Cates but i doubt i will be picking this one up since im not really interested in any of the members except maybe Star Lord.
    Same here. Not sure that BRB, fake Phyla and fake Moondragon are enough to make me pick that.
    I juste hope Cates doesn't kill Darkhawk.

IDC I got my lesbians so I'm good.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Did that leak or Marvel released it for some reason? So much for the mystery.

Anyway, I'm glad we're finally getting a GOTG team that doesn't look like completely MCU synergy, and I'm even more glad we're getting Moon-Vell. I'm still hoping this is gonna end up being their 616 counterparts somehow.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

I think the final roster reveal was always going to be a little disappointing as they teased so many cool characters that were never going to be included. I’m pretty gutted Nova isn’t included.

That said, I do like the 6 they have settled on and I’m very excited for the book.

I thought yay finally a cosmic title but if this is the final line up I'm gutted.
    Starlord no doubt be will be the leader, Marvel should really have gone in another direction with this.
    Donny Cates destroyed Thanos and now he is wrecking the rest of Marvels cosmic universe.
    I will still probably pick it up hoping that I am wrong though.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Anyway, I'm glad we're finally getting a GOTG team that doesn't look like completely MCU synergy, and I'm even more glad we're getting Moon-Vell. I'm still hoping this is gonna end up being their 616 counterparts somehow.
    This! Completely agree and looking forward to this title. I hope Star Lord isn’t written like Chris Pratt too.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Ugh I was really hoping that at least Nova would make the team. Excitement level is very diminished

BANNED

Kinda of totally unsatisfied and unhappy seeing how Cates is handling Thanos in his cosmic comics .

Even more when the second issue of GOTG solicits entitled "who will be next Thanos" .

This is totally disgusting for me to see how Marvel writers are characterizing one of the best villains of MU with such level of downright characterization .

He was supposed one of the best cosmic intellectual but now somehow he has become the thuggish character . It makes me furious a lot .

I share the same sentiments as everyone here, I was hoping either Darkhawk or Nova would make the cut. Pretty disappointed. I hope this doesn't mean limbo for bith characters. We'll see. Not sure we needed a Thor analogue (no offense to the Beta Ray fans), great to see Moon Dragon and Phyla on the team though

Surprised to see that both Phylla and Moondragon make it.

Not so much about Cosmic Ghost Rider (Cates had to bring his Gary Stue, obviously)