Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    there needs to be a spider-hero. Too many on Earth.

Monica Rambeau should join, her powers are suited for solo space travel.
    It would be an interesting way to tie up her original origins with a Cosmic one. This making her more connected with the Cosmic side of Marvel than ever.

Monica is ruled out due to Avengers: No Road Home.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Avril Kincaid? You know she was destroyed at the end of Secret Empire, right? Sacrificed herself to take down the planetary shield.
    Ah, I did NOT know that. I didn't read Secret Empire. That honestly kind of surprises me, given the push for more diverse characters. Did Wendall Vaughn take back the mantle or is it up for grabs? Or'd they just kill him, too?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Up for grabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramorph View Post
    I would say we have a good chance of Starhawk given what they did in the Darkhawk mini.
    What’d i miss?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Monica is ruled out due to Avengers: No Road Home.
    Uh- oh.....��

BANNED

With all of the potential characters up for grabs, I personally think this line-up is a little lackluster. I'm not a big fan of Moondragon, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill or Silver Surfer (who looks to be on the team on the far left)

If it were up to me, I'd have gone with Adam Warlock, Nova, Darkhawk, Oracle, Sif, Mantis, Cosmic Ghost Rider & Agent Venom (I'm still pissed Marvel stripped Flash Thompson of the symbiote and killed him off)

P.S. I guess this explains why Bunn didn't have access to Beta Ray Bill for Asgardians of the Galaxy

I still want Lyja and Marrina to join.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    With all of the potential characters up for grabs, I personally think this line-up is a little lackluster. I'm not a big fan of Moondragon, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill or Silver Surfer (who looks to be on the team on the far left)

If it were up to me, I'd have gone with Adam Warlock, Nova, Darkhawk, Oracle, Sif, Mantis, Cosmic Ghost Rider & Agent Venom (I'm still pissed Marvel stripped Flash Thompson of the symbiote and killed him off)
    I think a line-up with Sif, Mantis and Agent Venom would be a lot more lackluster than one with Surfer, Moondragon and Beta Ray Bill.

Rich, Darkhawk, and Phyla revealed to be on the team as well.

Both Darkhawk and Nova, that's awesome.

But I'm not happy about Phyla and Moondragon. (spoilers Infinity War) spoilers:
    WHat's the point of replacing them with alternate versions? Why not resurrect 616 Phyla and why killing 616 Heather off-panel?
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    New character created by Cates. Obviously he has some stuff in mind for him. It's his pet character. Not sure how they're going to reconcile the fact that it's Frank Castle though. He's from the distant future. How does he wind up with the GOTG?
    What the f.....

You know I don't even WANT to know.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    What the f.....

You know I don't even WANT to know.
    lol! Yep, i was enjoying the Thanos ongoing and then Cates introduced him in that book and i dropped it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    I think a line-up with Sif, Mantis and Agent Venom would be a lot more lackluster than one with Surfer, Moondragon and Beta Ray Bill.
    We all have our preferences. I'm just not a fan of those three, however I love Mantis & Agent Venom. Ah well, you've won anyway because most of my picks aren't on the team

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    Rich, Darkhawk, and Phyla revealed to be on the team as well.

Really glad to see Nova & Darkhawk. Phyla's new look is cool, I wonder if she'll be dubbed Martyr or something different.
    The remaining figures (left to right, back to front) look like Silver Surfer, Groot, Adam Warlock & Star-Lord.

Only 2 female members out of 11? Oof.
    Last edited by King_Thor13; 10-11-2018 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    We all have our preferences. I'm just not a fan of those three, however I love Mantis & Agent Venom. Ah well, you've won anyway because most of my picks aren't on the team.

Really glad to see Nova & Darkhawk. Phyla's new look is cool, I wonder if she'll be dubbed Martyr or something different.
    The remaining figures (left to right, back to front) look like Silver Surfer, Groot, Adam Warlock & Star-Lord.

Only 2 female members out of 11? Oof.
    I hope its not Quill.... Because that means Drax is dead
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe