Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Such an OP team. I just hope the tjreat they face will match. Very similar to the Annihilators team. Some of my fave characters all assembled.

Interesting we have Phylla and Moondragon from an alt universe while 616 Moonie is still alive
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Absolutely insane team! It really is some of the best set of cosmic characters I've personally ever seen. I can't believe how many there are. Glad to see Star-Lord and Groot here, but I'm really questioning where they are even going to be able to fit with all these really powerful characters lmao.

Mighty Member

Ok. With Star Lord and Warlock making the roster, I can now confidently say I'm in. I still hate the Cosmic Ghost Rider, but Cates has earned some leeway with his excellent work.

Shades of Annihilators with this lineup (Surfer, Bill, Gladiator). And I'm always bummed at no Rocket (love me that Raccoon). But it should be interesting what kind of stories Cates wants to tell with a lineup of such heavy hitters.

Just nice to know that Guardians is in good hands.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Considering all of the power assembled behind him, I think it's safe to say that Starlord can put those elemental guns away.
    Sleeping on Quill.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    Ok. With Star Lord and Warlock making the roster, I can now confidently say I'm in.
    Well, technically the promos say that six of these characters will be the new Guardians. So, even though news outlets are reporting this as the new roster, we still don't know exactly who makes the cut yet - just that six of the eleven pictured characters will be on the team.

Yeah, turns out only six of the characters are going to be on the team. Marvel's article on it also confirms CGR is one.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...of-the-galaxy?

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    Yeah, turns out only six of the characters are going to be on the team. Marvel's article on it also confirms CGR is one.

Ah... In my excitement I didn't even notice that lmao. Still though... I'd love to see all of them on the Guardians team so it really isn't much of a disappointment and plus having all of them together on one team would be so OP they'd be able to defeat anyone they faced lmao.
    Last edited by VGCinema; 10-12-2018 at 02:02 PM.

Not sure if this is the complete team or not- only like about half of them,so i’m not sure i’m going to pick this up.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post

So CSR is one? Wonder who the other 5 will be.

Ugh... That's disappointing.

Ghost Rider is in for sure
    Moondragon and Phyla probably too, otherwise what's the point of bringing them from their AU?
    Cates seems to like BRB, so I'm betting on him.

Only 2 spots left... I'm not expecting to be so lucky to get both Chris and Richard.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

My ideal (5 + CGR who is inevitable) selection would be: Silver Surfer, Moondragon, Phyla-Vell, Nova, Beta Ray Bill.
    Sigh.........

Amazing Member

So only 5 of these plus CGR? Man, this has been a roller coaster of excitement followed by disappointment. Hopefully all those characters still show up in some capacity, even if they don’t join the team.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Oh I just realized Cates wrote CGR. I guess he IS inevitable, huh?

I'm gonna say that Moondragon, Phylla-Vell, Star Lord, and Groot are also guarantees. Phylla and Moonie because they're the only ladies here, and Star Lord and Groot as the series staples.

And then I'd argue that last spot is between Nova and Adam.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Im gonna be so dissapointed if Nova doesnt make it... I got super excited when he was revealed but now it turns out only 6 will make the final rosater..

Since CGR is in that only leave 5 spots, I expect Phyla and Moondragon to be part of the team since they the only females so my guess would be:

CGR
    Phyla
    Moondragon
    Starlord
    Groot
    Nova or Darkhawk.

Nova and Darkhawk together would've been a problem anyway. Last we saw, they had a major bust up!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman