Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It really has been a fresh start and I like all the books that I get. Avengers has some great art, but I don't think he's got Tony's voice yet. Doctor Strange has been a very cool read and the art is no least then incredible. The Punisher has been awesome. Risenberg has been killing it since The War Machine storyline and has not missed a beat. Last put certainly not least is Tony Stark: Iron Man. Slott is doing a great job on the writing end and I'm really loving Velerio's art. For the first time in years Iron Man is fun and fresh again. The only thing I don't like about Tony Stark: Iron Man is that it doesn't double ship.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-11-2018 at 11:05 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

It seems like Cates and Rosenberg are writing half of everything now. Well, Sentry, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Captain America, Astonishing X-men, and Immortal Hulk have been some of the best Marvel comics I've bought in years. Punisher isn't what I'd hoped, but it's still pretty cool.

It’s been fantastic!!! This is the most Marvel I’ve read in years and I’m genuinely excited every week about my books! This was well timed especially with how turned off DC has made me. I’m enjoying reading characters for the first time and have definitely made mine a Marvel!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

BANNED

I forgot to mention Kelly Thompson's Jessica Jones, which is really on-brand for the character and weaves a really interesting tale. The art is gorgeous too, and the supporting cast/guest-stars are brilliant. I'd never have thought of pairing JJ with Elsa Bloodstone but it works. The next arc follows up on a big twist regarding Purple Man too, so that'll likely be pretty dark and gritty. Overall, another great addition to the Fresh Start Marvel is pushing

Hulk, Spiderman, Inhumans, Thor, Iron Man, FF, MTIO all great reads right now.
    Years before Kal-El ever landed from Space; tales were told of the ultimate warrior/hero; Conan the Barbarian!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I forgot to mention Kelly Thompson's Jessica Jones, which is really on-brand for the character and weaves a really interesting tale. The art is gorgeous too, and the supporting cast/guest-stars are brilliant. I'd never have thought of pairing JJ with Elsa Bloodstone but it works. The next arc follows up on a big twist regarding Purple Man too, so that'll likely be pretty dark and gritty. Overall, another great addition to the Fresh Start Marvel is pushing
    As a non-digital reader, I look forward to catching up with Thompson's JJ when the collections start coming out.

Astonishing Member

Hulk,Fantastic Four,Iron Man,Doctor Strange,Venom and Thor are some comic books i had read from Fresh Start and they were all great.
    So i concur that Fresh Start have been pretty good so far.

Mighty Member

Fresh start is very good. After Secret Wars, I was worried that Marvel had totally lost his ways; Anad was, for me, the worst period at Marvel since a long time. Now, we have new and old heroes together, less incompetent writer from Tumblr, and the titles are mostly good: Avengers, beside the first issues who were abysmal, is good, Fantastic Four has a very good start, Iron man is interesting, Venom is very good...

The only problems for me are Deadpool, who has stopped to tell stories in exchange of cheap jokes, and X-men that I find boring and unsurprising.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

BANNED

I was really surprised with how Immortal Hulk was written so good by Al Ewing c'ause over the last few months before this series was launched Amadeus Cho's Hulk was really underwhelming . Other then that right now I am really enjoying Venom , Captain America and FF were really good and among the minis Sentry was great.

As always I am underwhelmed with Thor right now since the art wasn't good and how Aaron has treated Thor or Avengers in this two new series but the last two issues of Thor's art weren't bad but in comparison to Dauterman it was much inferior .

All things are as of good right now in my pull list but I am not happy with this since most of the comic issues are monthly
    Last edited by Vishop; 10-12-2018 at 04:29 AM.

I've only read some of Immortal Hulk and all of Sentry, but both were really, really strong.

Astonishing Member

Fresh Start has been incredibly strong. Each title, irrespective of whether you like it or not, has a clear vision in place. It is the perfect example of putting great creators on titles and leaving them to run wild. No two books that were relaunched as part of this publishing initiative read the same. Each have an individual look and feel all their own. Actually, I am probably reading more Marvel titles now than I have in years.

Immortal Hulk, Venom, Fantastic Four, Captain America, X-23 and Amazing have all been strong performers in my eyes. The Punisher has been great so far as well.

The ones that are lagging are - Thor, Avengers, Tony Stark and Black Panther. They aren't necessarily bad, just haven’t shifted into gear yet.

All are definitely worth checking out, though.

Immortal Hulk and Doctor Strange are the best titles IMO. Death of the Inhumans is my favourite mini.

This is the most Marvel titles I have collected in ten years. Immortal Hulk and Amazing Spider-Man have been five star. Tony Stark Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Fantastic Four, Sentry have been almost as good. Avengers starting to get better after their asses got handed to them by the Hulk and Sub-Mariner. I must say I enjoyed that because I know in the future paybacks will be in order. Extermination and Death of Inhumans have also been good. I expect the X-Men franchise to not disappoint even if the young original X-Men are gone who I will miss. Looking forward to the rest of Spider-geddon and the Superior Spider-Man ongoing.

Marvel is back to being Marvel and superior to DC. About time!