Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I don't think that he would, imho it's not her looks that draws Logan to her, it's what's inside her that matters to him, her red hair and such could explain a little of his initial interest but past that...no, nothing with Maddy to me.
    And let's not forget that, if we go by Origin, his longstanding attraction to Jean is really a product of him subconsciously yearning for the first woman he ever truly loved, a redhead named Rose.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ultimate Member

Well that's only part of it, it's more than simply being her red hair, it's her heart and her personality and such that clinched it, Rose was kind to him but stood up to him when she needed to and that all together is what he fell in love with and Jean is also like that, so it's not just any redhead that he'll fall for, as evidenced why he didn't have much interest at all in Maddy but does with Jean.

I wonder if part of his thing with Jean and not other readheads, like Maddie, is because he can't have her. You know how much more we want what we can't have...

Ultimate Member

I don't think that's it, as with Rose he could have had her but she chose someone else but still had strong feelings for him, so it's not just that he can't have them...and really with Jean if they were both alive now he could have her, it was more that he wasn't going to ruin a marriage and just take Jean, if they had gotten divorced though...then things would be different.

I don't think that's it, as with Rose he could have had her but she chose someone else but still had strong feelings for him, so it's not just that he can't have them...
    If she chose someone else he couldn't have had her. If I understand what you meant there. Same with Jean. She's Scott's girl...

Ultimate Member

Well Logan was going to let her go, it was Rose that chose to leave the train and not go with her fiancé/husband and try to stop Logan from fighting Sabretooth that got her killed, so she's different in that respect...

I don't think that it's because he can't have them, it just seems to be a pattern of the women that he falls for that they're with someone else but clearly have strong feelings for him as well and had they not been married at that moment they would have been with Logan, even the lady from Alpha Flight was similar, Logan's feelings for her and later Jean were not unrequited, at least not completely...

I don't see Jean as being Scott's girl...or for the record Logan's either, just think that right about now would be a good time to finally have Logan and Jean together for a time given that she's not with Scott, once they're both alive again...

Fantastic Member TheForbiddenOne's Avatar

Well Logan was going to let her go, it was Rose that chose to leave the train and not go with her fiancé/husband and try to stop Logan from fighting Sabretooth that got her killed, so she's different in that respect...

I don't think that it's because he can't have them, it just seems to be a pattern of the women that he falls for that they're with someone else but clearly have strong feelings for him as well and had they not been married at that moment they would have been with Logan, even the lady from Alpha Flight was similar, Logan's feelings for her and later Jean were not unrequited, at least not completely...

I don't see Jean as being Scott's girl...or for the record Logan's either, just think that right about now would be a good time to finally have Logan and Jean together for a time given that she's not with Scott, once they're both alive again...
    Maddie X Logan has got to be the worst pairing I've ever heard of. It's the worst way to ruin a perfectly exciting character. Just the thought of it makes me upset. I think now I understand why Betsy fans dislike Fantomex so much.

If Logan comes back he would stick to Storm. Don't care much about Jean and Maddie can go with a lot of people but for the love of God not Logan

Ultimate Member

If Jean and Logan were both back now would be a perfect time for them to be together, especially since Scott is out of the picture, so we disagree ForbiddenOne.

Quote Originally Posted by TheForbiddenOne View Post
    Maddie X Logan has got to be the worst pairing I've ever heard of. It's the worst way to ruin a perfectly exciting character. Just the thought of it makes me upset. I think now I understand why Betsy fans dislike Fantomex so much.

If Logan comes back he would stick to Storm. Don't care much about Jean and Maddie can go with a lot of people but for the love of God not Logan
    You got a problem with Wolverine?

art by Fred Benes

Ultimate Member

Another nice pic of Maddy imho...kind of wish at times that he was doing a X-book...

art by Magickmarker

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

art by Fred Benes
    That's Jean as the Black Queen...

Ultimate Member

Either way I'm good and still kind of wish that Benes was on a book full time...