Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    It'll no doubt be a 3.99 book as well. Marvel and Image are trying to kill my wallet.
    Well in my case that would make it a 3.15 book since I live in the UK. And with news about a new Spider-Woman series, AXIS and Spider-Verse going on they're certainly testing my wallet as well.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Well in my case that would make it a 3.15 book since I live in the UK. And with news about a new Spider-Woman series, AXIS and Spider-Verse going on they're certainly testing my wallet as well.
    ???? I pay either £2.10 or £2.50???

Might be the shop I go to but if it's $3.99 book in America I pay £3.15 in my local shop. If it's a $2.99 book in America I pay £2.30.

Fantastic Member

Might be the shop I go to but if it's $3.99 book in America I pay £3.15 in my local shop. If it's a $2.99 book in America I pay £2.30.
    Is it a Forbidden Planet? My local FP charges about those rates, but comixology UK and the mail order service I used to use are cheaper. I'm actually thinking about going back to mail order because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by VJ. View Post
    Is it a Forbidden Planet? My local FP charges about those rates, but comixology UK and the mail order service I used to use are cheaper. I'm actually thinking about going back to mail order because of it.
    Close. I use Worlds Apart because it's closer to the bus stop. Forbidden Planet is like 5 minutes away from my shop (and apparently they're linked somehow? Apart from both being comic shops lol).

Fantastic Member

Close. I use Worlds Apart because it's closer to the bus stop. Forbidden Planet is like 5 minutes away from my shop (and apparently they're linked somehow? Apart from both being comic shops lol).
    Heh - that explains the higher prices - Worlds Apart is listed as an 'associate store' on the FP website: http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/store-locations

Quote Originally Posted by VJ. View Post
    Heh - that explains the higher prices - Worlds Apart is listed as an 'associate store' on the FP website: http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/store-locations
    Ah so they are linked. Heh ah well as long as I can afford them I'll put up with them.

I'm Drowning For You Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

OMGODDESS!
    Why Am I only just this moment seeing this? Phil Jimenez!!!!...makes this an instant must buy/must read.
    Sun and Moon
    STORM #1...Greg Pak (W) Victor Ibanez (A/CA)...July 23rd 2014
    Those who embrace nature are in turn embraced by her.