Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ROLF @ Dazzler telling Beast the what for.

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    Oh look. The single female character is the damsel, getting knocked out on page two. Refreshing. /sarcasm
    How did Dazzler get jobbed? She came up with a good plan to escape but was distracted by how cowardly beast was. If anyone got jobbed it was Beast. Dazzler was awesome.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Ultimate Member

Looks like Alex is working with them to fix himself fully and stop whatever Callahan is planning, and so he "joins" up with the Reavers to stop the bad guy and save Beast and Dazzler...not the best move maybe but just about the only one that he has right now...

BANNED

Ali going crazy because Peter’s being hurt.

They’re going to be a couple.

Ultimate Member

Or they're just friends and she's tired of seeing mutants and friends getting hurt...and I don't think that the series has much longer anyway...

Incredible Member

Really?
    Is the series ending before poor Banshee gets a word of dialogue?

Ultimate Member

Well so far I don't think that Astonishing is in any of the previews going forward outside of a few more issues once Dissembled or whatever starts so at the moment it looks like it's ending in the not to distant future along with Red...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well so far I don't think that Astonishing is in any of the previews going forward outside of a few more issues once Dissembled or whatever starts so at the moment it looks like it's ending in the not to distant future along with Red...
    Plus Havoc and Beast are in Extermination back with the school so...

Ultimate Member

Now whether that is because the school group wanted them there or would that be out of necessity more than anything else...

BANNED

I think the November issue is going to be the last.

I can't seem to find ast x-men 18

Ultimate Member

Which would lend itself to the idea that this version of Astonishing was little more than a set up for the characters and world to what happens next...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    ... See the rest of the preview here (now with clearer text): http://www.comicosity.com/preview-astonishing-x-men-16/
    ThanX, DearMachine!

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Havok has a long way to go before he rebuilds his reputation, but after seeing this preview, I feel he's well on his way.
    Yeah, the Summers brothers' reps have definitely taken some pretty severe hits, over the course of more recent X-history.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Beast "offers" himself far too often for the otherside. I'm surprised it's Forge and not him that's under Nova's control.
    BleedingCool.com, Traitor! The Beast Sells Out in Astonishing X-Men #16

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    ROLF @ Dazzler telling Beast the what for.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    How did Dazzler get jobbed? She came up with a good plan to escape but was distracted by how cowardly beast was. If anyone got jobbed it was Beast. Dazzler was awesome.
    It was the BEST part:

Quote Originally Posted by JJS View Post
    Ali going crazy because Peter’s being hurt.

They’re going to be a couple.
    I've had similar suspicions, ever since X-Song:

... and with some of the beats that have continued on, into Astonishing.

Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
    Really?
    Is the series ending before poor Banshee gets a word of dialogue?
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Plus Havoc and Beast are in Extermination back with the school so...
    Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    I think the November issue is going to be the last.

I can't seem to find ast x-men 18
    Which would lend itself to the idea that this version of Astonishing was little more than a set up for the characters and world to what happens next...
    Newsweek.com, Marvel Comics X-Men NYCC 2018 Panel Recap
    ... Uncanny X-Men

Matthew Rosenberg: “This is a culmination of what’s going on in the X-Men for awhile. If you like Blue, Gold, Red and Astonishing, this is a threat that comes from very close to the X-Men and brings everyone together. If you have a favorite [member of the] X-Men, there’s a solid chance that they will be in there to try and save the world.”...

... Astonishing X-Men

• Issue #17 features Havoc is slipping back into a villain.
    • “It’s tragic and hard to read and this is the moment of truth for him and his legacy.” - Matthew Rosenberg
    • Dazzler, Banshee, Beast and Warpath will be featured in issue 17...
    ComicsBeat.com, NYCC ’18: X-Men Creators tell all on ‘Disassembled’ and Other Upcoming Stories
    ... Rosenberg discussed his current run on Astonishing X-Men, and said that Havok (“the better Summers brother,” said Rosenberg) will hit a breaking point after which he must decide if he is hero or if he is villain, roles he has played at different times over the last few years. ...

Ultimate Member

Well then here's hoping that he decides to stay a hero...and who knows about Colossus and Dazzler, could happen though if it does I wouldn't expect it to last long...

Mighty Member

Are they always going to have someone comment on Dazzler's tour and make fun of her. Give her a little damn respect.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Are they always going to have someone comment on Dazzler's tour and make fun of her. Give her a little damn respect.
    It's mostly been from Beast of late, during their recurring, back-and-forth dissing contests. So considering the source, I'm sure she's not all that bothered by it. In fact, she probably takes it as a compliment, and treats it as a badge of honor.