Default You Get a Super-Dog

It turns out that Pre-Crisis Krypto the Super-Dog isn't dead after all, and he escaped being erased in the COIE.

And he shows up at your doorstep. He needs a new master and his super-nose has led him to you.

The Plot Gods approve, and to make the transition easier on you, grant the following:

• Allergies to dogs don't apply to Kryptonian dogs.

• If anyone in your family is afraid of dogs, it doesn't apply to Kyrpto.

• Your landlord loves Krypto, even if pets are otherwise prohibited where you live.

• Krypto gets on splendidly with your other pets, unless they're evil. In which case Krypto wants to know, "Why does Master have evil pets?"

• No dog food bills; Krypto lives off of yellow sun radiation. So also no excretion.

• Should Krypto choose to eat, he never messes in the house, but flies up to the moon for his dirty business. And he always brings Master back a moon rock, because Krypto is a good doggie who loves Master.

So, you are Krypto's master. What now?
    Last edited by Shai-Hulud; 10-11-2018 at 03:39 PM.

I don't see anywhere to go with this. I've got a great, smart dog who just happens to be Krypto. He probably beats me in games of chess. I probably get kidnapped to make him rob banks or something but since he has human level intelligence and all the powers of Superman and this is a CBR scenario where his powers will not be ignored or watered down, I suspect that doesn't go well for the people that threaten me.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    It turns out that Pre-Crisis Krypto the Super-Dog isn't dead after all, and he escaped being erased in the COIE.

And he shows up at your doorstep. He needs a new master and his super-nose has led him to you.

The Plot Gods approve, and to make the transition easier on you, grant the following:

• Allergies to dogs don't apply to Kryptonian dogs.

• If anyone in your family is afraid of dogs, it doesn't apply to Kyrpto.

• Your landlord loves Krypto, even if pets are otherwise prohibited where you live.

• Krypto gets on splendidly with your other pets, unless they're evil. In which case Krypto wants to know, "Why does Master have evil pets?"

• No dog food bills; Krypto lives off of yellow sun radiation. So also no excretion.

• Should Krypto choose to eat, he never messes in the house, but flies up to the moon for his dirty business. And he always brings Master back a moon rock, because Krypto is a good doggie who loves Master.

So, you are Krypto's master. What now?
    If Kyrpto is so perfect, he's gonna get along great with my dogs. As well as Superman gets along with General Zod, Ursa, and Non.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I just sic him on people I do not like. This choice thing is the weak one so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    If Kyrpto is so perfect, he's gonna get along great with my dogs. As well as Superman gets along with General Zod, Ursa, and Non.

Are your dogs ... evil...?

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post

Are your dogs ... evil...?
    Nah, just spoiled.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    I just sic him on people I do not like. This choice thing is the weak one so far.
    "Krypto, this Spanish Galleon sank in this area long ago. Be a good doggie, find it for master, and bring back something shiny...."

"Krypto, this child has gone missing in this area. But look, here's a toy she once had. Can you be a good doggie and use your super-nose to find her?"

Astonishing Member

How smart are the current versions of Krypto? They have to have near human intelligence to be useful.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

I'm not a dog fan, but my wife probably likes him.

There are probably things we can get him to do that will make life easier, but really, I just don't want him to cause massive damage or something running around doing doggie things.

Also, I win the million dollars offered by that group looking for people with supernatural abilities. Well, HE wins it, but being his 'owner' in the eyes of the law, I expect I get it.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Astonishing Member

Have folks thought of Krypto sniffing out female dogs in heat and without your absolute control of him, breeding numerous Kryptonian half-breed puppies. Watch some mommy dogs produce litters of 11 pups. Half-kryptonians are pretty powerful.

I recall a Robot Chicken where Kal tried to neuter Krypto with heat vision and it didn't go well for him either.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Find a Superboy in need of a Good Dog?

I mean I've already got Pokémon and Chocobos and Sometimes Interceptor runs in. So yeah. My Charity for this thread will be finding a Clark in need of a puppy.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!