Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Something not discussed is Iron Man's move to San Francisco. That, together with Daredevil, makes the Mu just a wee bit less NY-centered. Back when Scarlet Spider operated out of Houston and met the Rangers, it was viewed as a move to expand the landscape. I hope this is just a start to explore more of Marvel Earth.
    Let's not forget

Punisher And Ghost Rider In Los Angeles

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare View Post
    His long-form story is ending after the 8 months later. The did not say he was leaving just ths this is the final chapter to his story. I assume someone new when it is closer and another future con announcement.
    Like NYCC? Isn't SDCC for Fall/Winter announcements and NYCC for Spring/Summer announcements?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    All this just seems like when in the 90´s we got "new" versions of the marvel heroes. War machine. US agent, thunderstrike. etc. Some stick some didn't. and then the "modernize of the heroes" like thor the god of rock. and then Onslaught happened. and we got new "updated" heroes. Then sale when to the toilet. and they had to bring everything back to how it was. (the last attempt to modernize, which at the beggining was great, was the ULTIMATE line).

This time It seems it some "disney magic" just like how they are doing with star wars.

Its a shame I have always preferred marvel over DC, and used to buy 36+ marvel titles a month. now i barely find 5 that interest me. (same goes for the star wars franchise)
    Well, DC can't seem to go 10 years without a reboot so I'm on the fence. I think it'll be a fun "era" (like Dark Reign) but I think it'll get stale fast. Maybe not Falcap, but the others.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    Let's not forget

Punisher And Ghost Rider In Los Angeles
    And Venom was in Philly during his solo book.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    And what about Extremis Inhumans? Straying too far away now...More mutants, more Inhumans and more Extremis. Oh yeah, more super soldiers and more Spider People...
    Need to get some Asgardian / gamma-radiation all up in there.

Ooh, a half-Asgardian/half-Frost Giant Sorceress has a kid with a mutant half-Kree/half-Skrull, and that kid is bitten by a radioactive Makluan, exposed to Terrigen Mist, lightly marinated in Pym Particles and then gamma-bombed...

Was there any Secret Avengers News?

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Need to get some Asgardian / gamma-radiation all up in there.

Ooh, a half-Asgardian/half-Frost Giant Sorceress has a kid with a mutant half-Kree/half-Skrull, and that kid is bitten by a radioactive Makluan, exposed to Terrigen Mist, lightly marinated in Pym Particles and then gamma-bombed...
    Pretty sure this is what you'd get...

Kill me.jpg
    Last edited by Kisinith; 07-27-2014 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow panther View Post
    Was there any Secret Avengers News?
    I imagine Secret Avengers will be replaced by Agents of SHIELD or rebooted to a different concept, since the titles would be very similar otherwise.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    I imagine Secret Avengers will be replaced by Agents of SHIELD or rebooted to a different concept, since the titles would be very similar otherwise.
    Bleeding Cool posted something like a week ago about it being cancelled. I don't think it had a lot of notice, but now with SHIELD being announced, it makes sense. I'm surprised they relaunched it as Secret Avengers, I totally thought they go with SHIELD or AoS.

Quote Originally Posted by youthoftoday View Post
    Bleeding Cool posted something like a week ago about it being cancelled. I don't think it had a lot of notice, but now with SHIELD being announced, it makes sense. I'm surprised they relaunched it as Secret Avengers, I totally thought they go with SHIELD or AoS.
    It's basically been AoS for this entire volume and the last.

I wouldn't be opposed to a new Secret Avengers team that is just a non-public Avengers team without the SHIELD connection. There's more than enough characters to fill the slots.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Something not discussed is Iron Man's move to San Francisco. That, together with Daredevil, makes the Mu just a wee bit less NY-centered. Back when Scarlet Spider operated out of Houston and met the Rangers, it was viewed as a move to expand the landscape. I hope this is just a start to explore more of Marvel Earth.
    I'm glad Marvel is trying some different things this time. I know these things have been done before at different times to different characters, but I can't think of a time when
    most of the major players are in new situations at the same time. Even when things were screwy for Cap or Iron Man or Thor in the past, at least they could count on one of the
    other two to have their **** together. This could be cool. The old bosses are going to be gone for awhile, so let's see what happens. Since Marvel seems to be adamant about
    a "seasons" approach, all the changes will only last until the next writer in a year or so. Then it will be forgotten for whatever the new guy wants, though there is no guarantee hardcore
    fans will like it any better. I think that if we want to continue reading comics and enjoying them, any of us resistant to constant change are going to have to evaluate whether comics
    are still for us or not. Sometimes things just pass you by, so you can resist and be miserable, learn to go with the flow, or find another hobby.

BANNED

They always try to do this but it never sticks. I mean its not like DC where every major hero got their own city.