Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebolt1967 View Post
    Didn't seem to be too much discussion about Hickman's Avengers. Hopefully this means that it will be ending somewhat soon. It's been pretty good series so far, but Marvel's flagship title should be accessible for all folks who might want to read it.
    His long-form story is ending after the 8 months later. The did not say he was leaving just ths this is the final chapter to his story. I assume someone new when it is closer and another future con announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    And what about Extremis Inhumans? Straying too far away now...More mutants, more Inhumans and more Extremis. Oh yeah, more super soldiers and more Spider People...
    Anyone remember when there were "too many" mutants just a couple years ago? Apparently Joey Q and Alonso disagree on this.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicDemon View Post
    I'd rather read Squirrel Girl and the Mighty Avengers.
    I'd love a Squirrel Girl and Alpha Flight, just to bring the title back.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSpin View Post
    Anyone remember when there were "too many" mutants just a couple years ago? Apparently Joey Q and Alonso disagree on this.
    See, it's ok if we have too many Inhumans and Extremis injected humans!

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare View Post
    His long-form story is ending after the 8 months later. The did not say he was leaving just ths this is the final chapter to his story. I assume someone new when it is closer and another future con announcement.
    No doubt we'll hear of a new writer in late winter to generate buzz and to help capitalize off Avengers 2.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare View Post
    I've enjoyed both Avengers and New Avengers but both are very dense and haven't recently been moving too quickly. But, I do believe the team should be carved down to a smaller number and have shorter adventures so that more people could potentially enjoy it. One thing I would like though is if Hickman writes Dr. Strange. He's done a great job with the character in New Avengers in my opinion.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    No doubt we'll hear of a new writer in late winter to generate buzz and to help capitalize off Avengers 2.
    Probably announced at NYCC.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebolt1967 View Post
    I've enjoyed both Avengers and New Avengers but both are very dense and haven't recently been moving too quickly. But, I do believe the team should be carved down to a smaller number and have shorter adventures so that more people could potentially enjoy it. One thing I would like though is if Hickman writes Dr. Strange. He's done a great job with the character in New Avengers in my opinion.
    Once Hickman is done with Avengers, he'll be on his creator projects and not working on anything for Marvel.

His Avengers roster is that size due to it being built specifically as a last minute defense from Incursion threats.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Roxas View Post
    Trying to figure out the Spider-Man on that team. Does this mean we're getting 616 Miles Morales?
    Wait- what?

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    He has hasn't even done much in the book

Spidey is back on Mighty Avengers nice and Luke Ross

I'm excited for the relaunch even though I hate the name
    Okay, i read the column twice and i saw no mention of Spider man rejoining the MA.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Okay, i read the column twice and i saw no mention of Spider man rejoining the MA.
    You can see the image on newsarama:

http://www.newsarama.com/21696-sdcc-...anel-live.html

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    He's on the cover
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Once Hickman is done with Avengers, he'll be on his creator projects and not working on anything for Marvel.

His Avengers roster is that size due to it being built specifically as a last minute defense from Incursion threats.
    Given the success of his Image books that makes sense, but did he ever actually say that?

Yes, Captain America and the Mighty Avengers, and no sign of Greg Land! Instantly added to my pull list.

Quote Originally Posted by King's_Gambit View Post
    Given the success of his Image books that makes sense, but did he ever actually say that?
    He said that in an AMA reddit session.