King is just frustrating because while he has some of my favorite single Batman issues of all time, specifically Superfriends and parts of WOJAR... he also just meanders. Hell... after taking a break I even decided to check back in and actually LIKED the post wedding stuff to my complete surprise... then he screwed it all up with Nightwing getting shot. That was awful... mainly because it caused a major change in Nightwing's status quo, in a book that wasn't his own... AGAIN! And it made Nightwing essentially a prop to keep piling on Bruce. There have been other issues too, King's complete ignoring of Damian for one... and Bruce never quite acting right either... but I could forgive it because of the strength of some single issues.

Honestly though, after the wedding... I was done. I was never actually all that into Bruce and Selina, and King actually convinced me of it... built it up for a year... and dropped it in one of the worst issues I have ever read. He's just so damned uneven it drives me insane.