First off, sorry for using the word 'ironic'. I know it's overused, I was just trying to save space in my title.

Anyway. I mean no disrespect to Tom King personally. He definitely has done some good work, but I think his Batman run, especially since his "I Am Suicide" arc, is so tremendously bad. I know a lot of people agree with my disdain towards his work. His Batman run is certainly controversial. However much of the ridicule that aforementioned run has received is very grave. Like the critics of his tenure on the Caped Crusader experience actual pain when reading his work on the title. However, while I do think King's run is bad, I still enjoy reading it. Sort of in the same way someone can enjoy "The Room" or "Batman and Robin". His awkward dialogue, his pretension, his awful (in my opinion of course) characterization amuses me greatly. I'm wondering if any of you think the same.

Also, it's completely fine if you like his interpretation of the character. Even though I think much of his run is very poorly done, I do think there are a select few positive aspect of Tom King's Batman. (For instance, I liked his Kiteman subplot in War of Jokes and Riddles.)