Amazing Member

Default Hawkeye vrs. green arrow

which one would win in a fight..

The Arena standard fight setting has no cover. So it's really a quick draw as they both spam explosives at the bell.

Really flip a coin unless I've missed a bunch of feats somewhere.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Probably not even a coin flip, but a MAD situation. Both are quick enough to get a shot off, and both have dangerous-enough stuff to shoot in Khazan to where the other isn't surviving.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Probably not even a coin flip, but a MAD situation. Both are quick enough to get a shot off, and both have dangerous-enough stuff to shoot in Khazan to where the other isn't surviving.
    Yeah, I can see that.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

The fun thing could be them hitting each others' arrows dead center one after another, until both run out of arrows.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    The fun thing could be them hitting each others' arrows dead center one after another, until both run out of arrows.
    So who's better at H2H?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    So who's better at H2H?
    Duhh... uhh.... O-Ollie? Maybe? Im just guessing based on encounters with Batman and such tbh.
    - big_adventure

If a Arena, Hawk Zeus. If situational with stealth elements, Ollie.

Ollie did get hand to hand training, Hawk Eye has also been Sword Master and Ronin. He did get cross combat training from team mates/mentors his whole life.

Really one of Ollies kids, is the true martial artist green arrow.

As for arrow fight, I think Hawk Eyes speed with bow and arrow is more akin to a machine guy, that fires arrows. While Ollie is more real/human.

Plus Hawk Eye is wearing body armor and was quite a bullet sponge at one point.

In HtH it's hard. Ollie has never been written at anything particularly approaching Batman level, but he's always been written as much better than any real world human and never written as a total joke either.

Clint has both.

Given Clint's Swordmaster and Ronin showings, I guess I'd place him above Ollie. Ronin in particular was pretty much CBPH. Of course, in one solo book, Clint was getting the crap kicked out of him by low-rent Jersey gangsters.