Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Is Negative Exposure digital only? Or is it also available in floppies?
    I believe the plan is digital for now and then a physical trade to follow.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Yeah this was a great opening issue. Love the way Cloak was portrayed, he's got his own thing going on and not obsessing over Tandy. Although his new chick seems a little crazy. And I also love his look, the black skin armour is nice. The issue as a whole was excellent and both Ty and Tandy were presented well, also it's always nice to see Mr Negative, he's a great villain. Only thing I would to see added is a power boost for both C&D they need to be more heavy hitters. Look forward to the next issue.
    I agree, I was afraid they'd make Ty a lovesick puppy who can't get can't get over Tandy again, really glad to see he's doing his own thing.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WeArentVenom View Post
    Negative Exposure came out today, anyone pick it up yet?
    Yes! Picked it up today, and re-read the first season last week when the trade came out. I was so excited, and the day after Christmas too haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Yeah, I really enjoyed it. Love Hopeless writing in this
    Agreed! Hopefully he gets to do a third season. Both Freeform and Cloak and Dagger (TV) tweeted about it. (I replied and got liked and retweeted by Hopeless, yay haha). The tweets that they shared asking people to pick it up for a lot of likes and retweets, so hopefully that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’d like to see this. I’d also love to see him develop a relationship with Voodoo. Explore the mystical connections in his darkness power. Also, have him have an adventure where he goes up against Nightmare again, maybe by himself, or where he’s the one that saves the day.
    I love Voodoo lore, I mean Shadowman is a favorite of mine. And it would have them match up a bit with the TV show. But I'm not sure how connected I would like Cloaks powers to be with voodoo. However, I'm all for Cloak going after and kicking Nightmare 's butt.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Yeah this was a great opening issue. Love the way Cloak was portrayed, he's got his own thing going on and not obsessing over Tandy. Although his new chick seems a little crazy. And I also love his look, the black skin armour is nice. The issue as a whole was excellent and both Ty and Tandy were presented well, also it's always nice to see Mr Negative, he's a great villain. Only thing I would to see added is a power boost for both C&D they need to be more heavy hitters. Look forward to the next issue.
    I agree, I was afraid they'd make Ty a lovesick puppy who can't get can't get over Tandy again, really glad to see he's doing his own thing.
    Yeah, I was happy that he was happy. And it was funny seeing Tandy deal with a happy Ty. That new girl of his is a handful, that's for sure, she seems like a hero chaser a bit. Someone who wants to date a superhero for the danger of it.

I'm very excited to see the fight with Mr. Negative next issue and learn more about what's going on. I love seeing him more connected to the Darkforce. Can't wait for the next issue!

Speaking of Mr. Negative (Spoilers):
    Who do you think Mr. Negative is working for? Mr. Jip? Or maybe D.Spayre? Both could boost his powers (like they are). Maybe it's someone new who wants Cloak?
    What do you guys think?

I'm really glad people are liking this one! I was worried for a bit haha. Like I said, I hope we get a third season.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 12-26-2018 at 07:51 PM.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Negative Exposure came out today, anyone pick it up yet?
    I really liked this. Much stronger for both Ty and Tandy than the end of last series. I think the art was better - it fit with Messina's design and style, but was more consistent. It was nice seeing them happy - I just hope that it doesn't crash and burn in the end - I'm okay with it getting dark in the middle. Lots of really interesting ideas, with a foundation of the relationships.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Damn, they actually have Cloak NOT acting like a love sick puppy lame.

Actually gave him some base in his voice and made him say it with his chest

Feels like a complete 180 from the previous mini, and from a lot of past Cloak depictions. I love this new non-castrated Cloak. This was excellent.

It makes the ending scene more meaningful and digestible too, bc Dagger knew she couldn't be on that bs no more.

Cheers
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Wow did he have to to the girl like that? I mean she's still there on the couch. Trashy...

Man! What a fantastic issue! Ty was amazing, kicked butt, and Tandy did as well. This series is growing them a lot, and that last page! Yesss! Haha. I can't wait for the next issue!
    Pulls:

I came into this series expecting them to make Ty act pathetic and mopey without Tandy but I'm glad I was proven wrong.

I came into this series expecting them to make Ty act pathetic and mopey without Tandy but I'm glad I was proven wrong.
    Yeah, a lot of people were complaining about that, so maybe the writer listened? I didn't mind Ty in the last mini,but I am loving this Ty more, for sure!

Can't wait to see who the big bad is!
    Pulls:

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Yeah, a lot of people were complaining about that, so maybe the writer listened? I didn't mind Ty in the last mini,but I am loving this Ty more, for sure!

Can't wait to see who the big bad is!
    Was it the same writer?? Its like a night/day depiction of Ty.

Props to him/her for coming correct this time around, and even more so if it were due to listening to the fans!
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Yup Dennis Hopeless (hallum) is still the writer last I checked.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Was it the same writer?? Its like a night/day depiction of Ty.

Props to him/her for coming correct this time around, and even more so if it were due to listening to the fans!
    Yep! Still Dennis! I've always liked his work, so I'm glad he has turned people around with this series. I'm hoping he will get to write a season 3 too! Or a ongoing haha.

The art and colors in this issue were also fantastic! Cloaks powers look amazing!
    Pulls:

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Yup Dennis Hopeless (hallum) is still the writer last I checked.
    Do you know what's up with the "hallum" thing?

Anyway, this issue was really exciting. Very solid art, really fun ideas, and especially good character interaction. I'm just worried that it's all going to end in tears.

That final scene seems a bit too perfect, though...with all the mind manipulation, I'm very distrustful...

But man, it had some really good feelings.

I really enjoy these digital firsts. A lot more than most of the regular comics they're doing. Why can't they do this level of writing and art on those?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Hallum is his real name and he's decided he would prefer to be known by his real name rather than pen name.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post

Anyway, this issue was really exciting. Very solid art, really fun ideas, and especially good character interaction. I'm just worried that it's all going to end in tears.

That final scene seems a bit too perfect, though...with all the mind manipulation, I'm very distrustful...

But man, it had some really good feelings.

I really enjoy these digital firsts. A lot more than most of the regular comics they're doing. Why can't they do this level of writing and art on those?
    Agreeing with your take on the ending. It just seems out of nowhere and kinda too perfect. Don't really want to believe it just yet. Thinking it's definitely mind manipulation.