Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Hallum is his real name and he's decided he would prefer to be known by his real name rather than pen name.
    Huh. I wonder why he decided that now.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Agreeing with your take on the ending. It just seems out of nowhere and kinda too perfect. Don't really want to believe it just yet. Thinking it's definitely mind manipulation.
    I mean, so many people are being mind manipulated so far, it just seems like a 2/3rd mark thing that would happen.

But it had a lot of emotional beats that worked.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Just a reminder that the last issue(I think?) of this came out today.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Got a chance to read the final issues (of this mini, at least), and it was really good. By itself, the first six issue mini was a real downer. It was well crafted, but there was so much misery in it I was almost not sure I wanted to come back. But I'm so glad I did - because even with all the pain inherent in these characters, this was such a wild, fun ride. I'm kinda bummed that it feels like Marvel isn't that interested in continuing these miniseries. I'd love to see more Hopeless miniseries for Ty and Tandy, or more Daughters of the Dragon, or more Jessica Jones. I think if they decided to make them regular miniseries, once a year, that could be a really nice thing.

Whatever the case, Hallum really went big here - Cthulhu-esque monsters, city-wide destruction, big damn heroics - but at the center, two people who love each other and help each other save the world. Really cool stuff.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord