Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Yea ... everyone else is pretty well outclassed by the Lovecraftverse/Tolkienverse/Kingverse.

I'm not even sure why Stephanie Meyers is here.
    From what I heard her Vamps are crazy fast, so they could speedblitz everyone else's street level characters. Not really the Gods, but barring explicit speed feats probably even the Tolkien guys that did any fighting.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    From what I heard her Vamps are crazy fast, so they could speedblitz everyone else's street level characters. Not really the Gods, but barring explicit speed feats probably even the Tolkien guys that did any fighting.
    It's the Authors, but they're composite versions of all their creations.

It's a slaughter is what it is.

Like ... even presuming they're faster ? They're not even scratching the paint on anyone else.

EDIT: I mean ... depending. Composite Tolkien is friggen gigantic thanks to Ancalagon the Black. Composite Lovecraft is Time/Exists outside of standard Space (thanks to Azathoth). I don't think Composite Meyers can even touch him.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Yeah as for time fight. The authors got conposite Powers at the start. Meaning Slappy trying to Time Blirz Lovecraft is not happening, like ever.

And aside the main three everyone else gets wrecked, hard.

Edit: My God I think Lovecraft wins. Given he has time powers and can exist out of time and awake with Azthoths Powers. He could nuke everyone to death and be fine.
    Last edited by The Chou Lives; 10-12-2018 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Yeah as for time fight. The authors got conposite Powers at the start. Meaning Slappy trying to Time Blirz Lovecraft is not happening, like ever.

And aside the main three everyone else gets wrecked, hard.

Edit: My God I think Lovecraft wins. Given he has time powers and can exist out of time and awake with Azthoths Powers. He could nuke everyone to death and be fine.
    I don't really think that matters when two other people there are omnipotent anyway.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Now I wanna see Randall Flag and Nyarlathotep have a conversation while, I dunno, the One Ring is rolling around the room.

Correction, I want to see what happens to someone else who sees Randall Flag and Nyaranthotep have a conversation while the One Ring is rolling around the room.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Twilight Vamps are pretty goddamned boss compared to typical vampires. You have to get into Marvel vamps or leveled-up WoD vamps to start competing with them.

But as mentioned, they ain't **** against the gods of the other authors.