Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Am I the only one getting the feeling of mommy and dad taking cared of babby?
    Picking this up
    Whether this leads to Rogue and Remy taking on full time guardian duty or not, I WOULD very much enjoy this relationship to be revisited in the future if nothing else. I enjoy this idea of an intergalactic princess(?) having a deep bond/adoration with these two backwoods white trash thieving heroes.

(Permit me: I LOVE Rogue and Gambit and I use "backwoods white trash" as a comical term of endearment. They both come from such humble means and have thrived and risen to such heroic and admirable heights, but they trash. Loveable, gorgeous, sexy, trash. ha ha)

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Whether this leads to Rogue and Remy taking on full time guardian duty or not, I WOULD very much enjoy this relationship to be revisited in the future if nothing else. I enjoy this idea of an intergalactic princess(?) having a deep bond/adoration with these two backwoods white trash thieving heroes.

(Permit me: I LOVE Rogue and Gambit and I use "backwoods white trash" as a comical term of endearment. They both come from such humble means and have thrived and risen to such heroic and admirable heights, but they trash. Loveable, gorgeous, sexy, trash. ha ha)
    That would be cool