Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Before the events of New 52, did they still maintain a family connection?

I entered the comics between one and two years before New 52, but I do not remember much interaction between the characters at that time.
    Yes and no. They had a Titans series before the New 52 while Dick was Batman, but it wasn't very good and characters like Wally were kind of taken off the table even before the New 52 because they were trying to promote Barry at the time as Flash who they just brought back. I think the only real close dynamic between them was on the JL while Dick was Batman leading it and characters like Donna were on it. The two there felt close to me and it is sad to see what Dick and Donna's relationship is like currently compared to it.

Extraordinary Member

There was anyway no good Titans series with these characters since Devin Grayson.

The the thing with Wally and Barry is that they are when they have anyway become very similar, especially in team books and other media. And that it's for the general audience quite difficult to tell them apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    There was anyway no good Titans series with these characters since Devin Grayson.

The the thing with Wally and Barry is that they are when they have anyway become very similar, especially in team books and other media. And that it's for the general audience quite difficult to tell them apart.
    I agree on the Grayson front, such an underrated series.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics