Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Nah, Alex is just the one that gets blamed every time that Lorna doesn't get what some fans think that she is deserving of...regardless of whether or not he had anything at all to do with it, and most of their proof is almost as old or older than I am...
    i don't know why but that happens with most couples like lorna & alex, archangel & psylocke, scott & jean, rogue & gambit. somehow many fans just like to blame the relationship or partners for everything wrong.

Except a huge chunk of the way Polaris is treated by Marvel actually is Havok's fault, in the sense of how Marvel uses him in relation to her. Marvel clearly sees being his girlfriend as the greatest thing she can ever aspire to be, and clearly thinks she's worthless for anything that isn't being his girlfriend.

Right now is proof. They spent almost all of her presence on Blue using her as a plot device for Havok's story (with bits of the same with Magneto earlier on), then they made Havok team leader on a book, while they have absolutely no plans whatsoever for Lorna and clearly have no intention of changing that.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Except a huge chunk of the way Polaris is treated by Marvel actually is Havok's fault, in the sense of how Marvel uses him in relation to her. Marvel clearly sees being his girlfriend as the greatest thing she can ever aspire to be, and clearly thinks she's worthless for anything that isn't being his girlfriend.
    I feel like Lorna is a victim of Alex, just as Jean is a victim of Scott.

Jean is getting what is due, now Lorna could get some too

Lol, at this point i had to see a conversation between Havok and Cyclops of how their love lifes got so complicated.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Right now is proof. They spent almost all of her presence on Blue using her as a plot device for Havok's story (with bits of the same with Magneto earlier on), then they made Havok team leader on a book, while they have absolutely no plans whatsoever for Lorna and clearly have no intention of changing that.
    ok, thank you for explaining.
    Also i'm not defending any of the relationships characters, i was just curious.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I mean about the love traingle,. schism was ideological
    Wow,how stupid of me to not get that.

BANNED

I feel like Alex is a victim of Lorna, just as Scott is a victim of jean.

Scott is going to be free soon, now Alex could get some too.

Ultimate Member

So how is any of that Alex's fault, so far all of that would only show that it was Marvel's fault, not the character of Alex, and some of that is your opinion...and how is it Alex's fault that Lorna isn't on a team book...and even on his own book, which doesn't appear to be lasting very long he's not really much of a leader anyway...right now all Lorna is is the daughter of Magneto, now I don't want her to just be Alex's girlfriend either but then again I never really ever saw her as that...so you're blaming a fictional character for how real people treat a different fictional character...remember at Marvel they left Alex inverted for a good long while with nobody seeming to care...

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post

Havok's been "getting some" for a while. Lorna, on the other hand, basically isn't allowed to be in a relationship with anyone that isn't Havok. He's the only partner she's been allowed to have in her whole 50 years. Meanwhile, Havok's had Madelyne Pryor (arguably), Wolfsbane (didn't reciprocate), Nurse Annie, Wasp, and we'll see what happens with Dazzler.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Havok's been "getting some" for a while. Lorna, on the other hand, basically isn't allowed to be in a relationship with anyone that isn't Havok. He's the only partner she's been allowed to have in her whole 50 years. Meanwhile, Havok's had Madelyne Pryor (arguably), Wolfsbane (didn't reciprocate), Nurse Annie, Wasp, and we'll see what happens with Dazzler.
    same with Jean-Scott, he had lee forrester, emma, collen wing, maddie...
    Jean story is in development, but for now only Scott

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

At least Storm and Psylocke are balancing out the male horn-dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    At least Storm and Psylocke are balancing out the male horn-dogs.
    Speaking of horn dogs, with the amounr of subtext in CC's run, i firmly believe that the team in the Australian Outback made a celebration orgy at some.point, Claremont was even less subtle there

Platonic sure, but she doesnt need to be with Scott's brother nor does he need to be with his ex-wife.

thats not completely true. Lorna had Bobby years before he came out

How? Lorna almost always gets the short end of the stick being linked to Alex

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Platonic sure, but she doesnt need to be with Scott's brother nor does he need to be with his ex-wife.

thats not completely true. Lorna had Bobby years before he came out

How? Lorna almost always gets the short end of the stick being linked to Alex
    Different perspective.

Different perspective.
    Obviously but Im interested in trying to see it from your point of view