Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    As someone with a handful of brothers -- and a half dozen ex-sisters in law -- it's unthinkable. It's disgusting and pretty damn heinous. I know there are some bubble societies and fringe world cultures where this sort of thing is accepted, but I'd rather not see anything like this outside of the mythological pantheon of gods. Presumably there are over 5 billion souls on 616. Alex shouldn't have any problems finding someone other than Jean to date.
    Exactly! I don't know how this goes over anyone's head. It's wrong.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Imagine Jean sitting Cable, Rachael and Hope down to explain their uncle is now their daddy.

Bet that would be one fun conversation.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    As someone with a handful of brothers -- and a half dozen ex-sisters in law -- it's unthinkable. It's disgusting and pretty damn heinous. I know there are some bubble societies and fringe world cultures where this sort of thing is accepted, but I'd rather not see anything like this outside of the mythological pantheon of gods. Presumably there are over 5 billion souls on 616. Alex shouldn't have any problems finding someone other than Jean to date.
    Well there's always Lorna Judicator... yes I know some fans here would hate that idea but...

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well there's always Lorna Judicator... yes I know some fans here would hate that idea but...
    Does it have to be someone in the X-community? I mean these people are basically segregating themselves. Tell you what, if people want drama, go have Havok steal Luke Cage's girl and raise their kid as his own. Or see if Gamora is interested. I hear she's worth losing your head over. Or if he needs someone with a bigger profile, Carol Danvers would be perfect. Just leave Jean and Maddy out of it. And while we're at it, keep his grimey paws off of Monet, Jubilee, Emma, Storm, Mystique, Threnody, and Dani as well.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Ultimate Member

Taking somebody else's wife wouldn't be good for Alex, though I don't remember the Avengers and such trying to date outside of their group much as well either...and A/L together would be pulling together the X-world's 2 biggest families...

Who is to say Alex isn't their father lol
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Mighty Member

No. He already was under Maddy's spell and we know how that turned out. So wrong to date your brother's ex wife.

As a Polaris fan, I don't wish this curse on Jean fans even if it's extra insurance against Lorna having to suffer through it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    Polaris is one of Jean's closest friends. Dating her ex-fiance would certainly damage their friendship. That's just something you don't do.
    I'm pretty sure current Marvel either forgot this or doesn't care, given they never acknowledge or use it, so this doesn't really count for all intents and purposes.
    Last edited by salarta; 10-14-2018 at 04:14 AM.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Taking somebody else's wife wouldn't be good for Alex, though I don't remember the Avengers and such trying to date outside of their group much as well either...and A/L together would be pulling together the X-world's 2 biggest families...
    Lorna deserves better than Alex

Ultimate Member

What she deserves is to be written as her own person and not just a stand in for Magneto, as she is now mostly...

What she deserves is to be written as her own person and not just a stand in for Magneto, as she is now mostly...
    that too and far away from Alex

BANNED

Which would be worse:

dating your ex's sibling or dating the person that mind-raped your ex?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    that too and far away from Alex
    Well,thank god,She already is.

Good for Alex.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Good for Scott too since jean is back and alive & as some have mentioned 100% date someone possibly logan,all will be revealed.