Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
Easiest answer is probably Wade. I think it's too soon for any marvel characters
Not even too soon, but Feige was never gonna want the MCU anywhere near this movie. Disneys probably hoping this movie makes them a little bit of money and then goes away. Wouldnt be surprised if they Dump it on Hulu and dont allow any Non Mcu marvel stuff come out on Disney+. And none of this has anything to do with quality, not shitting on the movie i havent seen it yet. But from a Branding standpoint the MCU is one the biggest out there. At this point Xmens best box office takes are Meh for the MCU. So yea not even a different version of a MCU character gonna appear. Now maybe a Marvel Marvel chatacter who's not in the MCU. Maybe I guess but the franchise is over so I dont see why Marvel would bother putting a character in. Gots to be Wolverine or Deadpool. Or a random Xmen character they wanted to set up for the future that's not gonna happen. Like Mojo or Sinister

I hope they shuffle stuff around. Send Punisher,Blade Moon knight to fox and let them create a Marvel Knights universe around Deadpool. I mean you got fox now might aswell use that brand for all R rated things.