Quote Originally Posted by BatKeaton View Post
LMAO.

NO, not a subjective "opinion" at all; a guy watched the movie in advance and spoiled it sequence by sequence on the Superhero Hype forum. He has been extremely detailed about every sequence in the movie and all members of the forum know he is a reliable "inside" guy.

Cyclops in DP will be 100% badass.

Said that, well, only a TV SERIES can give proper character arc and depth to a TEAM --- see DOOM PATROL. That is true even for the Avengers.
I have read a lot of spoilers(including Superhero hype forum stuff) and I have seen nothing that confirms that Cyclops will be 100 % Badass. In fact the primary enemy/enemies in the film make 100% sure that Cyclops has to hold back and that all I am saying without spoiling stuff other people. The things I have read leads to believe Cyclops is better represented than has been other movies but put in context one of people who saw the movie in thread mention that Beast has about screen time as Cyclops. So yeah it is subjective wait if the masses agree that Cyclops is done well in the movie.

No not only a TV series can give proper depth to character, A series of movies can give proper depth to characters and depth to a team. A series of 7 movies should do that