Page 12 of 105 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Phoenix

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Wonder if we'll get any panel transcripts or anything over the weekend. Was there word about any kinda trailer/footage shown?
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post
    Wonder if we'll get any panel transcripts or anything over the weekend. Was there word about any kinda trailer/footage shown?
    According to twitter, they showed the first 15 min, possibly the first trailer and talked around key points. Again. They did point out that the movie isn't connected to the MCU, but allegedly Feige reviewed the script and tone.

According to Grace Randolph on twitter, it seems the trailer will drop next week.
    Last edited by MaddieGrey; 12-07-2018 at 03:11 PM.

That is good. I need to see something soon. June is so far away for a film that is totally completed, including reshoots and editing. A trailer now may keep me interested.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Kevin Feige reviewed Amazing Spider-Man 2, but as a film instead of just a script iirc. So it might be true.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 12-07-2018 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I'd take a VW Beetle over most cars today especially a 60's model and I'll take Superman 78, Batman 89, and Batman Begins over any DC offering today they are that good IMO.

Also I think X2 has aged well and Raimi's Spider-Man 1 & 2 are the best Spider-Man films a they're a little cheesy too.

Well, I think Raimi's Spidey 2 is the best CBM ever so you got me there.

Quote Originally Posted by MaddieGrey View Post
    According to Grace Randolph on twitter, it seems the trailer will drop next week.
    Where the hell is she getting these rumours from?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jeramas View Post
    Can you use quotes from other people who make movies. Not a comic character who is aware he is a comic book character making us laugh by breaking the 4th wall. Are you telling me MCU is the Beatles and fox is nikleback? who else shared this opinions? not people who make movies. not fans of comic movies either.

The opposite is what is true if Deadpool was to stop pranking us. Better we keep Deadpool as the prank star he is who says silly things considering, it was a Fox movie, Deadpool himself that got Golden Golden nominations because he deserved it and it was an MCU movie that never got any nomination because it deserved it. Marvel is the nickleback here not Fox. Don’t listen to the stupid things Deadpool says, how convenient Wade makes such a stupid comment. Wasn’t Ryan Reynolds worried about Deadpool in the MCU? He wanted Fox no to sell to Disney, he told us how redefining Logan was going to be after Deadpool 1. Are you telling me Logan is Nickleback and MCU Movies are the Beatles? LOL. We know Deadpool movies are going to be axed, must have been on so much pressure by Marvel to let what is a nonsense quote in his own movie that looks comfortable for Marvel and not Ryan. PG 13 Deadpool. Thank god Deadpool said this not Magneto or Batman.
    Truth through a joke is as powerful as any. Glad Feige was consulted, that makes me feel a little better about this.

so is the movie absolutely finished?

Quote Originally Posted by tkitna View Post
    Well until DC or other companies make CBM's worth a damn, you're going to get that.
    Lol Please.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Lol Please.
    People don't fall all over Marvel movies for nothing. There is a reason they do.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    Truth through a joke is as powerful as any. Glad Feige was consulted, that makes me feel a little better about this.
    Dedpool won't have to contradict itself or his first success achieved by not going by the MCU movies rulebook. Don't mistake studio wars for truth. the truth speaks for itself. MCU movies dropped the standard of comic movies as Nickelback dropped the standard for rock music. leave it to marvel to try and reverse it. Why didn't the directors of other X-Men movies consult with Feige? Did James Mangold have to consult with Feige or Bryan Singer? when they were the people making art house comic movies that gave comic films credibility to Feige's MCU movies that has done more hurt to comic films than helped it? if the truth speaks for itself, name a movie producer or comic writer who agrees with the joke? you wont find any.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I've often joked that if DC made a movie exactly like Batman & Robin now, MCU fans would lap it up because that's how much standards have dropped these days
    Very true that the standard for comic movies have dropped. If MCU fans were to lap up batman and robin it will be for the reasons MCU movies are the reincarnation Batman and Robin. Let's hope dark phoenix can raise the standard again.
    Last edited by Jeramas; 12-09-2018 at 03:32 AM.