Page 31 of 105 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Phoenix

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Do you honestly think the studio would have delayed twice if they thought the movie was in good shape? Do you think routine reshoots aren't factored into the production schedule?
    Not saying this means Dark Phoenix will be good, but Mad Max: Fury Road was delayed for three years.

And you’re overlooking the fact that the second delay was because of Alita.

And Alita looks awesome despite being delayed three times.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    That is 100% inaccurate.
    True. They’re not very amusing.

Btw, this movie is around half a year away. Why are people making a big deal about there not being much marketing? There was far less for Logan around that time.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 01-22-2019 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    And Alita looks awesome despite being delayed three times.
    I mean if you think watered down stories with too much CGI and Camerons 'signature style' are great then sure.

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    I mean if you think watered down stories with too much CGI and Camerons 'signature style' are great then sure.
    I like movies with amazing visuals and action. I think most people do.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    True. They’re not very amusing.
    I don’t even know what you are talking about.

Back on-topic:

When do you think they will reveal who Jessica Chastain is? In the second trailer like with X-23? Or until the movie releases like with Talia Al Ghul?

BANNED

Back on-topic:

When do you think they will reveal who Jessica Chastain is? In the second trailer like with X-23? Or until the movie releases like with Talia Al Ghul?
    Likely until the movie releases

So has anybody here read the second volume of Uncanny X-Force? Yes, it’s related to this movie.

Remember how it had Cassandra Nova leading an invasion of earth with an army of grey shape-stealing beings, while rocking blonde hair? Which is strangly similar to the leaks about Dark Phoenix’s plot?
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 01-23-2019 at 10:59 AM.

John Campea and Robert Meyer on Dark Phoenix at 21:42. John heard from someone who saw a recent text screening of it that thought it was terrible, so he’s worried but hopes for the best. Hope that guy’s thoughts weren’t the popular opinion and/or hope they can fix it like with Deadpool 2. They have more time than they did with that movie. Probably was for the best that they delayed it again.

What Robert Meyer says isn’t really worrisome it’s just that he heard it that it’s not a space opera and take place on Earth...which the original Dark Phoenix pretty much was.

Last edited by Divine Spark; 01-24-2019 at 07:33 AM.

According to John in a live-streams he heard that the studio is in a panic. Not good. The recent test screening was not good. I say they should go for broke and release the original cut in the theater since it seemed to have mixed reception.

This reminds me of Alien 3 in a lot of ways.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 01-24-2019 at 10:57 AM.

John Campea and Robert Meyer on Dark Phoenix at 21:42. John heard from someone who saw a recent text screening of it that thought it was terrible, so he’s worried but hopes for the best. Hope that guy’s thoughts weren’t the popular opinion and/or hope they can fix it like with Deadpool 2. They have more time than they did with that movie. Probably was for the best that they delayed it again.

What Robert Meyer says isn’t really worrisome it’s just that he heard it that it’s not a space opera and take place on Earth...which the original Dark Phoenix pretty much was.

Campea is live now and says he got a message from someone involved at Fox who saw this and told him DP is a "Disaster" take with a grain of salt but so far every person who has come out after seeing this says its bad Jason Inman months ago said be had a friend who saw it and said it was bad too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Campea is live now and says he got a message from someone involved at Fox who saw this and told him DP is a "Disaster" take with a grain of salt but so far every person who has come out after seeing this says its bad Jason Inman months ago said be had a friend who saw it and said it was bad too.
    I already made a post about that above you. By disaster he means the studio is in a panicking, which is not good.

I remember watching the video with Jason Inman. He didn’t say what the other guy thought, just gave his own opinion about the plot.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 01-24-2019 at 11:25 AM.

I already made a post about that above you. By disaster he means the studio is in a panicking.

I remember watching the video with Jason Inman. He didn’t say what the other guy thought, just gave his own opinion about the plot.
    Why would the Studio panic if this was good? Also Inman would had mentioned if his friend thought it was good so far everything coming about about this film has been bad.