Page 38 of 105 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Phoenix

BANNED

This could mean nothing. Maybe they replacing the posters that says 20th Century Fox.
    She said they are pulling the posters, that doesn’t mean the movie will be pulled.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    So he made another steaming pile of crap for how many hundreds of millions of dollars---and now it is not even going to be released?!?!? Arrggh!
    I wouldn’t take this claim seriously if I were you.

Grace has been saying this for a year now.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 01-30-2019 at 04:41 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post

Thanks, I didn’t know that.
    How has she treated other X-Men movies?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    So he made another steaming pile of crap for how many hundreds of millions of dollars---and now it is not even going to be released?!?!? Arrggh!
    This was posted 16 minutes later.

In a new SEC filing, Disney says it is on track to complete its acquisition of 21st Century Fox by June.

https://twitter.com/alexweprin/statu...38306780983300
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 01-30-2019 at 09:07 PM.

Grace Randolph is not someone you take seriously, for anything, ever.

I have seen reports that the screenings have been pretty disasterous.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Grace Randolph is not someone you take seriously, for anything, ever.
    Truer words have never been spoken. Listen to her enough and you'll realize that all she does is use data points to confirm her own biases. Of course that method will make her right sometimes, but knowledge and investigation have nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I have seen reports that the screenings have been pretty disasterous.
    I’m going to quote what I said in the other thread.

I’ve actually talked with that guy they are citing on twitter before. He also said that he heard positive reactions from the Venom test screenings after the reshoots. Which we all know wasn’t the overall reaction since Sony didn’t left the embargo until the day of the release. Showing the studio had no faith in Venom. So a blogger hearing from a handful of people is not really a good way to determine how the overall audience reaction was. Especially, when hundreds of people go to these screenings if I am correct.

I don’t think this guy is a reliable source. Here is what he said earlier this month and here is what someone who worked on the film said a few days ago.

She’s legit too.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm7339952/

So there was no screening for nearly a year until last week. So there has a bit artificial bad buzz made since Dark Phoenix ended up in third on IMDB’s most anticipated film of 2019.

Who cares how test screening went. Just let me see another trailer with something that actually let's me know where this movie is going. I liked the young Xmen in apocalypse a wanna see them take front stage before Disney recasts. I mean they weren't used much but from what we saw I'd like to see more of them. Nightcrawler seemed closer to his comic version. Except he still has those damn Mark's and they are healed so he must have done them prior. So a young kid scared himself all over his body 1 for every sin? How many sins could have 12 year old Kurt really committed. Wish they woulda abandoned the scars when the time line changed. Just doesnt fit with the character either he seems shy In apocalypse but not disturbed religious fanatic who self mutilated type of weird. X2 he seemed that weird so atleast it fit. It's that type of surface edgey that seems done for no reason, and doesnt fit the character. Treat your body like a temple doesnt mean carve into it and make tattoos for every sin. Anyway yea other then the scars I liked the more playful nightcrawler the kids playing him has the right attitude for the role. Also liked the look of young storm. Also who the girl with the Xmen in publicity shot you guys posted. Shes bald and has tatoos? Or the Polyneisan looking guy in the back left with the braids.

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    Here something from Grace Randolph twitter account.

Grace Randolph
    @GraceRandolph
    Ok, here's some tea from one of YOU! A BTT viewer who works at a movie theater told me management got an email to remove #DarkPhoenix posters & not discuss w/ customers as no longer sure it will be released. TOLD YOU ALL ALONG, no WAY #KevinFeige is releasing it! #MCU #XMen

Dammit!
    What this "person who works in a movie theater" talking about what their "manager" heard makes me think of...

Last edited by Sam Robards, Comic Fan; 01-31-2019 at 06:05 AM.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

The fact that Shazam and Captain Marvel where film after this movie which original filming ended in October of 2017 and both films will be released before Dark Phoenix tells me all I need to know I'm just hoping it's more Justice League than Fan4stick when it comes to a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    The fact that Shazam and Captain Marvel where film after this movie which original filming ended in October of 2017 and both films will be released before Dark Phoenix tells me all I need to know I'm just hoping it's more Justice League than Fan4stick when it comes to a mess.
    Or World War Z, which was also delayed for half a year because of reshoots.

Or World War Z, which was also delayed for half a year because of reshoots.
    I'm a huge Zombie fan Romero's Dawn of the Dead is one of my favorite films and maybe because I was a World War Z book fan I never really cared for that movie and found it to be a bit of a mess.

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

I thought the most recent delay was due to both Fox pushing back Alita and getting a better release window for DP in China?
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Thanks!

I usually don't take any of these seriously, but this one got me because I still want to see it, especially after waiting extra time now due to the 2 pushback dates.

Good, bad or indifferent, I want to see DP and make my own decision on the film.