Page 39 of 105 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Phoenix

Regardless if it sucks or not, it's time for the Fox X-Men franchise to come to a close. Overall the movies have been hit or miss. I think a lot more could have been done with the groundwork that Bryan Singer initially laid down. But people got Hugh Jackman as Logan, and Patrick Stewart as Xavier out of the deal. I'm very excited for the MCU take on the franchise.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post
    I thought the most recent delay was due to both Fox pushing back Alita and getting a better release window for DP in China?
    That's true, plus Gambit is still in "development hell"
    DP twice already has taken the Gambit slot.

Hmm, I don't think we should expect a trailer at super bowl. Seems unlikely.

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Hmm, I don't think we should expect a trailer at super bowl. Seems unlikely.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Yeah, Fox wants to push Alita and it could really use it.

BANNED

I don’t think we’ll see a SB trailer either, but you never know. They might surprise us.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    I don’t think we’ll see a SB trailer either, but you never know. They might surprise us.
    Yeah, SB is known for surprises! I think we all need a good surprise with this one.

Well since now we know a lot of the test screenings were bs what do you think is Jessica Chastain's role, imo I think she's playing Emma considering not only does she have blonde hair but she seems to also be manipulating Jean in those pics, maybe she's using telepathy to do it, also lets not forget we only heard about her death, we never saw her body in DOFP so retconning her death would be stupidly easy, also off subject but it looks like Raiders just got banned, ya know for the past few months I've been wondering if he was just Tarantino/Selene's latest account or not, Idk what do you guys think?
    Last edited by MATBAN; 02-01-2019 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MATBAN View Post
    Well since now we know a lot of the test screenings were bs what do you think is Jessica Chastain's role, imo I think she's playing Emma considering not only does she have blonde hair but she seems to also be manipulating Jean in those pics, maybe she's using telepathy to do it, also lets not forget we only heard about her death, we never saw her body in DOFP so retconning her death would be stupidly easy, also off subject but it looks like Raiders just got banned, ya know for the past few months I've been wondering if he was just Tarantino/Selene's latest account or not, Idk what do you guys think?
    Jessica’s character seems to be based on Cassandra Nova.

Yeah, I do not think it is Emma Frost, although I am not saying Emma is dead. I just do not think Emma nor the Hellfire Club are in this movie.

To add more legitimacy to my post. This was posted a year.

Word is that the second Dark Phoenix trailer will hit around Captain Marvel’s release.

I believe it. Bust out the Marvel logo and Jean with flaming hair and people will think it’s Captain Marvel 2. Just like how Marvel had many people thinking Black Panther would be heavily featured in Infinity War.

BANNED

I willing to give it a chance.
    They said that Deadpool 2 was sucking but it turned to be a very amusing movie.

Interestingly a lot people seem to believe this is in the MCU based on several interviews.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Interestingly a lot people seem to believe this is in the MCU based on several interviews.
    What makes you say that?