Page 71 of 105 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1569

Thread: Dark Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    I wouldn’t since it’s the Queen in The North as the star of an action packed Marvel movie, but we will found out soon enough.
    Sansa might be the most hated GOT chatacter who we are suppose to like. Iono how much that helps

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    When a major superhero movie is tracking to only open at around 50 mil you know it is in big trouble. If that ends up being the case it will be close to half of what Apocalypse opening weekend was.
    Unfortunately it's opening against Secret Life of Pets 2 which is going to take a big chunk of the box office gross. I agree it's a small opening compared to recent superhero movies but to be fair a lot of blockbuster movies seem to be underwhelming this year. Shazam didn't make 150M domestic. Godzilla opened to a less than stellar 50M. Lego 2 underperformed. Alita sunk but was saved by International gross. Dumbo might have lost money. MIB looks like it's going to have a weak opening.

If DP fails it has a lot of company.

Astonishing Member

Logan was also tracking 50 million.
    I can't see DP getting anywhere near Logan's final domestic gross. And Logan had more fierce competition like Kong Island and Beauty and the Beast.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Sansa might be the most hated GOT chatacter who we are suppose to like. Iono how much that helps
    Doesn’t seem like it based on polls.

Ned Stark (Sean Bean) and Sansa (Sophie Turner) beat out Jon Snow (Kit Harington), Arya (Maisie Williams), and Robb (Richard Madden) by just a fraction.
    https://www.insider.com/game-of-thro...rmances-2019-4

Sophie Turner’s Instagram gained 3.4 million fellowers in the past month. So it seems that Sansa gained a lot of fans after the final season.

She is also currently #4 on the IMDB’s STARmeter.

Last edited by Divine Spark; 06-01-2019 at 08:47 PM.

Doesn’t seem like it based on polls.

Sophie Turner’s Instagram gained 3.4 million fellows in the past month. So it seems that Sansa gained a lot of fans after the final season.

She is also currently #4 on the IMDB’s STARmeter.

I dont know what a star meter is but literaly go to reddit look up Sansa, the amount of hate that character gets is rediculous. She also just married a Jonas brother a couple months. Also as far as Social media presence I dont know how that applies? Emila Clakre has way more followers I'm betting and she cant sell a blockbuster on her own. They tried with Terminator which also had Schwarzenegger returning and it made like 90m domestic. Dont really see how Social Media presence matter. I'm not saying as an actress she isnt popular but a look through any online forum or Reddit will show Sansa get a **** ton of hate directed her way compared to Jon,Danni,Tyerion,Arya and other characters were suppose to root for.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I dont know what a star meter is but literaly go to reddit look up Sansa, the amount of hate that character gets is rediculous. She also just married a Jonas brother a couple months. Also as far as Social media presence I dont know how that applies? Emila Clakre has way more followers I'm betting and she cant sell a blockbuster on her own. They tried with Terminator which also had Schwarzenegger returning and it made like 90m domestic. Dont really see how Social Media presence matter. I'm not saying as an actress she isnt popular but a look through any online forum or Reddit will show Sansa get a **** ton of hate directed her way compared to Jon,Danni,Tyerion,Arya and other characters were suppose to root for.
    The STARmeter is a popularity poll.

The final season had over a 1 billion viewers worldwide. Sansa haters on online are nowhere near close to being even 1% of that number. And I think the character poll I posted proves they are the minority.

Not saying that Sophie alone could sell this movie. I also mentioned brand recognition can help it.

I wouldn’t since it’s the Queen in The North as the star of an action packed Marvel movie, but we will found out soon enough.

This movie is gonna ride from the ashes 8
    of the HA8-TA'S... like some mythical bird

Last edited by juan678; 06-03-2019 at 08:21 AM.

BANNED

People thought the A-force moment in Endgame felt forced? Woof.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    People thought the A-force moment in Endgame felt forced? Woof.
    It was pretty forced. I mean they are all over the battlefield and then suddenly they are all grouped up together? Total fanservice.

BANNED

It was pretty forced. I mean they are all over the battlefield and then suddenly they are all grouped up together? Total fanservice.
    I agree, just pointing out that having Mystique say that line in this movie is even more forced. Which I may not have thought possible until I saw it myself.

If Mystique dies in the movie, I'm going to create an awkward moment in the theatre by cheering.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    If Mystique dies in the movie, I'm going to create an awkward moment in the theatre by cheering.
    I am going to wear a "I'm here to see Mystique die" shirt.

BANNED

I’m of the opinion that super hero movies, in general, are fan service.