Quote Originally Posted by edpower View Post
    Still working on my Flash + Spider-Man thing/ Some I have so far:

Jay Garrick + Whizzer
    Miss America I + Miss America I
    Johnny Quick + Spitfire
    Liberty Bell + Union Jack
    Impulse + Scarlet Spider (Ben)
    Max Mercury + Madame Web...or maybe Ezekiel
    Inertia + Kaine, maybe? I don't really know the Clone-Saga characters that well.
    Kid Flash III (Wallace) + Ultimate Spider-Man (Miles)

Wally is still a pain, because I want whatever character it is to have X-men ties. I thought Julia Carpenter might be funny...both red-heads, one starts in a red costume, and ends up in a blue costume in a chair, and the other starts in a blue costume and ends up in a red costume in a chair.
    Maybe Kaine and Bizarro or Kaine and Azrael?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by edpower View Post
    I can't think of anyone to merge with Venom. Hmm.
    How about the Shade?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Spider Knight + Moon Knight = Moon Spider
    Just now seeing this. What an honor.

Btw Moon Spiderís name is Marc Peter Grayson.

Mighty Member

Btw Moon Spider’s name is Marc Peter Grayson.
    Very Nice!

Moon Spider is an amateur boxer, former Marine, and former CIA operative, who watched both of his parents die in the ring. This causes a downward spiral that causes him to become a mercenary, where he meets and becomes the protege of another mercenary called Bushman. But on one particular job, Bushman spirals out of control and ruthlessly beats a man to death in front of him. Eventually, Moon Spider finds out that it was Bushman who was behind the deaths of his parents.

Mighty Member

Moon Spider is an amateur boxer, former Marine, and former CIA operative, who watched both of his parents die in the ring. This causes a downward spiral that causes him to become a mercenary, where he meets and becomes the protege of another mercenary called Bushman. But on one particular job, Bushman spirals out of control and ruthlessly beats a man to death in front of him. Eventually, Moon Spider finds out that it was Bushman who was behind the deaths of his parents.
    Yow!!!!!!!

The final part of his power set comes when he develops an interest in science after trying to track Bushman down. When he last ran into Bushman, Bushman left him for dead in an underground laboratory that he caved in. It was only through a freak accident that the right combination of chemicals crashed onto the floor, and splashed on the rocks, when Moon Spider began throwing everything in anger. After his escape, he went to see a friend of his Doctor Octopus at a science convention he was speaking at. It’s there that he’s bitten by an escaped spider species that was recently discovered on the moon. He doesn’t get the powers of a spider, except for the strength, but he does get the power to simulate zero gravity for himself and in a bubble around him.