Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Photon Torme View Post
    Ice from Justice league and Jean Grey= The Ice Phoenix

Guy Gardner +Cyclops = Guyclops

Hank Mcoy = John Jonzz = The Martian Manbeast

Captain Atom + Havok= Captain Havok

Hawkgirl + X-23= Hawk X

Angel + Booster Gold= Angel Gold

Warren Worthington & Jason Blood= A centuries old mage name Warren Blood. Most of his power is tied up in hosting and controlling the horrific entity know as Demoniarc

Power Girl & X 23= Weapon Pgx23

Yellowjacket & Lightning Lad = Lightning Bug
    Omg. I did 'Guyclops' once. That's funny.

It was eons ago, but I did the JLI + The Original X-Men:

Max Lord + Professor X = Forgot the name...Lord X? Professor Max? It was back before Max was evil (Man, I loathe that story line!)

Guy + Cyclops = Guyclops

Fire + Jean Grey = Green Phoenix

Blue Beetle + Beast = Blue Beast

Booster Gold + Angel = Gold Angel

Ice + Ice Man = Ice Girl??? I dunno. I forget.

Anyway, great minds and all that.
    Help a fellow fan out and check out my writing, please:
    My Cage comic strip:
    Re-Runs: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challeng...itle_no=539047
    New: https://www.patreon.com/mycage
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Photon Torme View Post
    Marsant- Hank Pym and Jon'zz- Literally a little green man from mars, last of his kind. Natural height is oh a few maybe 6 inches inches tall. He's sort of Insectoid. I'm thinking like a grasshopper actually and thery'd be a lot of hopping Powers of course include Telepathy( with humans and ants) Shape shifting including invisibility. He can morph up to 12 ft tall witha degree of superstrength. But anxiety causes harmful psychsomatic reactions if he isn't at his normal height and appearance for more than half an hour at a time- Lets call him Pymjon.
    Ok. would you mind if I...uh..."borrow"/"pay homage" to some of this?

I've been trying to figure out a MM/Hank thing for a bit now:

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...f-the-Avengers

Again..."great minds"
    My Cage comic strip:
    Thanks!

Default highkey this one is my favorite

Black Lightning & Black Panther = Prince J'Challa Ojo aka BLACKOUT, the Lightning Leopard of Wakandopolis.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 06-10-2019 at 09:48 AM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Astonishing Member

Superman + Hulk = Super-Hulk

Batman + Captain America = Captain Bat

Superboy + Spider-Man = Spiderman

Wonder Woman + Storm = Storm Woman

Lobo + Wolverine = The Big Bad Bastiché

Can you guys think of a DC equivalent of the Summers/Grey family tree from Marvel?
    My Cage comic strip:
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by edpower View Post
    Can you guys think of a DC equivalent of the Summers/Grey family tree from Marvel?
    I don't think they have an exact comparison but I guess Hawkgirl and her various offspring is the closest thing I can think of in terms of DC mainstays procreating; her with John Stewart in the show and the Batman Beyondiverse and now Shane, her possible kid with Martian Manhunter.

Actually, Wonder Woman and Superman is a better match considering they've had a couple kids together in different timelines and continuities, and they fit the whole winning genetic lottery ticket aspect of the Summer/Grey clan better.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 06-07-2019 at 05:31 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

currently following:
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

Quote Originally Posted by edpower View Post
    Well, there's the possible future kids of some heroes like Clark and Diana, but in continuity I think the closest DC has is the Knight family.

Which isn't very close at all, since the Summers are all very powerful mutants and the Knights are just very influential "normals."

But, the Knights, like the Summers, are basically DC's big, extended "royal" family. We've got Ted Knight, the first Starman and creator of cosmic energy technology (which in many futures saves the world from the energy crisis). We've got his....cousin?.....Sandra, the first Phantom Lady and Headmistress of the spy school that trains the Phantoms. We've got Ted's oldest son who was Starman for five seconds, Jack, his youngest son and probably the most popular Starman (at least during his time). There's Stormy Knight, the Phantom Lady of pre-52, and her....father?.....was President of the United States (until being killed and replaced with an android from Apokolips).

I believe the family is also related to Kate Spencer, the current Manhunter, and have marriage ties (I think?) to the Pratt family (the original Atom) and maybe Arn "Iron" Munroe (a Gladiator rip-off who replaced Superman in the Golden Age history of clutter earth).

There's also Knights from the future, including the Starman of DC 1 Million who started out a traitor and became a hero.

WAIT!

NO!

We have the Allen-West families (who seem to inter-marry so much across generations they're basically one clan). That gives us Barry, Bart, Wally, Wallace, the Tornado Twins, XS, and a ton of other Flashes from the future, as well as Wally's daughter Irey, who was the second Impulse for all of two seconds before the reboot. I dont think we have as many prevalent West-Allens in the modern day (reboot foolishness notwithstanding) as we have Knights, but the Flash dynasty are among the most powerful people on earth and are always involved in the big events with the League, so they're a better parallel to the Summers than the Knights.

But for real, the Knights are the Kennedy's of the DCU.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Well, there's the possible future kids of some heroes like Clark and Diana, but in continuity I think the closest DC has is the Knight family.

Which isn't very close at all, since the Summers are all very powerful mutants and the Knights are just very influential "normals."

But, the Knights, like the Summers, are basically DC's big, extended "royal" family. We've got Ted Knight, the first Starman and creator of cosmic energy technology (which in many futures saves the world from the energy crisis). We've got his....cousin?.....Sandra, the first Phantom Lady and Headmistress of the spy school that trains the Phantoms. We've got Ted's oldest son who was Starman for five seconds, Jack, his youngest son and probably the most popular Starman (at least during his time). There's Stormy Knight, the Phantom Lady of pre-52, and her....father?.....was President of the United States (until being killed and replaced with an android from Apokolips).

I believe the family is also related to Kate Spencer, the current Manhunter, and have marriage ties (I think?) to the Pratt family (the original Atom) and maybe Arn "Iron" Munroe (a Gladiator rip-off who replaced Superman in the Golden Age history of clutter earth).

There's also Knights from the future, including the Starman of DC 1 Million who started out a traitor and became a hero.

WAIT!

NO!

We have the Allen-West families (who seem to inter-marry so much across generations they're basically one clan). That gives us Barry, Bart, Wally, Wallace, the Tornado Twins, XS, and a ton of other Flashes from the future, as well as Wally's daughter Irey, who was the second Impulse for all of two seconds before the reboot. I dont think we have as many prevalent West-Allens in the modern day (reboot foolishness notwithstanding) as we have Knights, but the Flash dynasty are among the most powerful people on earth and are always involved in the big events with the League, so they're a better parallel to the Summers than the Knights.

But for real, the Knights are the Kennedy's of the DCU.
    Goddammit Ascended, you're 2/2 with the super solid post today! I was just about to correct my suggestion with the West-Allen clan xD

currently following:

Incredible Member

Poison mary.... Poison ivy + typhoid mary

All-New Member

Deadblade: Blade + Deadman
    Zatanna Bloodstone: Elsa Bloodstone + Zatanna Zatara
    Son of the Demon: Son of Satan + Etrigan the Demon
    Shadow Orchid: Shadowoman + Black Orchid
    Cockroach: Deadpool + Ambush Bug

Power Man/Victor Alvarez & Signal/Duke Thomas = Duke Alvarez aka Brilliance the Immortal
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 06-12-2019 at 07:04 PM.

currently following:

Astonishing Member

I'd be honored. Its not like any of us will ever see a dime from this. My Hank Mcoy/ Ted Kord Amalgram was called Blue Beestle.... or some such. As You say, sir " great Minds"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    Black Lightning & Black Panther = Prince J'Challa Ojo aka BLACKOUT, the Lightning Leopard of Wakandopolis.
    This, I dig.

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

Black Cyborg
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

All-New Member

Ultra-Soldier: Ultraman + Ultimate Captain America
    White Claw: Owlman + Ultimate Wolverine
    ???: Superwoman + Ultimate Storm
    Iron Ring: Power Ring + Ultimate Iron Man
    Quick Demon: Johnny Quick + Ultimate Ghost Rider